Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Wednesday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/26/08 9:18 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!!

Well today is promising to be nice so I hope everyone gets in a little sunshine as we head into the end of the week!!!

Today it is back to the classroom for perhaps the final time before next week's start..but we will see! LOL

As for my excersise routine today...I will be on the treadmill again for an hour and then doing some weight work for my arms.  I may even throw in some ab work today but we will see about that. I am off to the classroom and then home for the workout!!
So what is on your excersise schedule today????
Have a great day!
Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/26/08 9:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I was a slug today and stayed in bed - hit the snooze button about 3 times before I finally got up! So needless to say I didn't exercise this morning, but I plan on hitting the bike tonight between laundry and packing for my trip. Am hoping it doesn't rain the entire time I'm in Seattle so I can at least get some walking in. My daughter said there's a small lake by their house with a mile and a half walking path around it, so if the weather cooperates we can go over there and walk at least once a day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Shannon O.
on 8/26/08 11:07 pm - Reading, PA
do the yoga/pilaties class tonight and then I work tonight at Lane Bryant... so some walking then too...

Laureen S.
on 8/27/08 12:43 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Laura,

Hope you have a nice day. . .

10 minutes warm up on either treadmill or ellipictal, strength training with weight and abs, 10 - 15 minutes on ellip. and 40 minutes on treadmill.

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views