I got my time!!!!!!

keri2008
on 8/25/08 11:20 pm - PA

I am officially excited and a huge wiggle worm (can't sit still).  I got my time for surgery tomorrow, 5:45 AM I have to be in!!!!  Jackie you must be after me.  We're almost there!

Keri

Pam Hart
on 8/25/08 11:28 pm - Easton, PA
Go keri go keri it's your new bday!

Great time Keri - welcome to the bench!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 8/25/08 11:45 pm - PA
Thanks Pam!  I'm heading to the loser's bench, lalalalalalalala.  Yippeee!!!
dit657
on 8/25/08 11:54 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Keri!! It is definitely official now and you're on your way! Dr Boe is wonderful - you're in excellent hands at Barix. Glad you and Jackie can keep each other company while there - take walks together!

I'll try to check the boards to see how everyone is doing - but I know you guys will both do great!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Heather D.
on 8/26/08 12:01 am - OH
Congrats Keri!!!  I will be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for a smooth recovery!!!!!!! 

Laureen S.
on 8/26/08 1:01 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Pretty cool, you'll be a bonafide member of the Loser's Bench as of tomorrow!  Wishing you an easy transistion to the bench!

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Adiamondpearl
on 8/26/08 4:18 am
Congrats he is my surgeon as well add me to your friends list and keep me updated
ladychief231
on 8/26/08 11:16 am - Douglassville, PA
Keri,

Wishing you the best tomorrow. Dr. Boe is the best. We will all be waiting to hear from you and Jacki when you get home.

We'll all be here to support you both.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Lesley G.
on 8/27/08 9:12 am - Allegan, MI
Keri, I saw you get wheeled upstairs while I was out walking the halls.  I didn't want to disturb you because I know those first few hours post-op can be hard.  I am sure you are doing well -- you're in great hands at Barix!

Lesley
Melanie B.
on 8/27/08 11:41 pm - Doylestown, PA
I peeked in your room as well, but like Lesley said, didn't want to disturb you. I know for me I was in no mood to see anyone those first 12 hours.

I hope you are doing well.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views