Tuesday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 8/25/08 8:34 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Tuesday morning everyone!  It's time to rise and shine!  Another day is here.  It's gonna be a great one too!  I just know it!  What are you up to today?   I'm spending the day with Lucy, her Mom Donna, and my very own Momma.  I can't wait to see my Momma!  It has been TOO long!  Today should be an interesting day.  Lucy and her mom have the cake taken care of.  Today, we are going to see the flower woman and Lucy and I have to meet with the Pastor for counceling later.  I really hate to see Lucy and her mom leave in the a.m.   Lucy and I have gotten to spend some great time together this visit.  I love this woman so much!

Our challenge today is to thank a friend.  We all have that one special friend that is always there for us, stands with us, loves us and understands us when no one else does.  I challenge you to pick up the phone, go visit, or even take them to lunch today if possible.  There is nothing like a close friend! 

So, who's up this morning?  What cha sipping on?  Me?  I'm LOVING me some Vanilla Nut Bean coffee.  Sure is good too! 

Ya'll have a wonderful and blessed FRIEND day!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Liz R.
on 8/25/08 8:59 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Randall - This is all too important! Let them know how much they mean to you before it is too late! You never know what tomorrow may bring!

Sounds like things are coming together well for the wedding! Glad you are having a nice visit with Lucy.

I am working on my decaf hazelnut coffee and it too is yummy!

Make it a great day!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views