clothes... help please

Shannon O.
on 8/26/08 2:18 am - Reading, PA
Ok, I need some help lol... My sister gave me a bunch of her old jeans and pants... but they are a 22... and a small 22 at that... and I am needing some 24... I was wondering if anyone had some they wanted give away... depending on where you live I could pick them up or pay for shipping... my hubby also works in the KOP area so he could pick something up there as well...

I also need a dress for a wedding in at the end of Sept.... it is an outdoor wedding, but dress is Sunday dress to a little casual aka if I had the arms I could wear a sundress... well what I own right now is well all black and I don't want to wear that to a wedding... so I was wondering if anyone had something that was a size 24 that I could borrow for the wedding...

Well, Lorelei just told me her show is stuck (the dvd ended lol) so I better go... thanks all!

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/08 2:54 am
Shannon ...sorry that is the size I skipped over I went from 26 to 22 so the very things I had I passed on already.

Dress wise I have really fancy ****tail like dresses I wore to weddings but from what  you describe they sound to dressy for your afternoon wedding.  If you have the sundress can you fo maybe a shrug over over it?

I will double check my closet though for you to see if I have anything tucked away.
jojobear98
on 8/26/08 3:07 am - Gettysburg, PA
Just an idea, but check on www.Craigslist.com for clothes. I have found "bags" of clothes people wanted to get rid of for cheap!

Also there's a yahoo group you can join that is called Freecycle. I joined for my area and it's ALL free stuff that people want to recycle to others who can use it. You can even post if you are looking for something, in case someone has what you are looking for.

Not sure if that's any help, but since I couldn't offer any clothes, I thought this may be a way to help.

Good luck!
Shannon O.
on 8/26/08 4:14 am - Reading, PA
I have been checking freecycle because I am on it for the Reading area... and so far nothing in my size... but I haven't checked Craig's list in a couple of weeks so I will do that as well...

Shannon O.
on 8/26/08 4:16 am - Reading, PA
I well I kind of did the 28 to 24 shirt wise... but my stupid tummy is casusing me issues with my pants lol... a 26 is finally too big... cheer...

But thank you for double checking for me... that is awesome... hehehe...

Laura D.
on 8/26/08 3:12 am - Pottstown, PA
I don't have the pants yet but I may have a couple of dresses you are welcome to borrow since I am not down to that size yet.  Give me a call when you have a minute and we can figure it out.
Shannon O.
on 8/26/08 4:11 am - Reading, PA
cool... I will do that later today

tanya72100
on 8/26/08 4:01 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Shannon,

Im in Schuylkill haven, north of you and I have 22-24's and dresses as well. Some brand new. If you pm me i can give you my number. I go for my surgery on Friday. So let me know soon.

Liz R.
on 8/26/08 5:40 am - Easton, PA
Shannon - I'll check my closet when I get home tonight, not sure about pants but I am pretty sure I have some dress slacks and at least 1 dress. I also just bought a real nice dress from chadwicks for $20! That I am wearing to a wedding in september (and maybe again in october! lol)

Good Luck and I'll let you know

Liz
*Jennifer Juniper*
on 8/26/08 12:52 pm - Philly Girl, PA
I have a dress that I wore to a wedding last October, it is black but very pretty and flattering! I would be happy to send it to you, unless black is completely unexceptable, what size shoes do you wear I have a pair to go with the dress... Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views