Who's Getting Their Exercise Groove On? Tuesday Edition!

dit657
on 8/26/08 12:02 am - Boothwyn, PA
Laura must be getting ready for classes to start or maybe they have started because she's running a bit behind this morning, so I'll hi-jack her topic and start the exercise chain!!

I was up at 4:45 AM (yes, its dark and very early) and on my bike - rode for 32 minutes and got in 6.8 miles. One good thing about doing it that early in the morning is that I think I'm sleeping thru most of it - LOL!! My legs keep moving in time to the music - this morning it was a mix of Motown and Country - yes, its strange, but it gets your blood pumping and your legs working!!

After getting ready for work I took the pooch for a walk - he saw his little Bichon girlfriend next door, Maxine - she's adorable - she spins in circles when she sees my Jude, and he cries and almost wets himself when he sees her.

So what are you all doing to move today??

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lauraanne715
on 8/26/08 1:09 am - Pottstown, PA
Hey all!!  Yes I am in total school mode and forgot to get this up this a.m.!! Thank you Kathy for picking up my slack!! You are the best!!

Getting ready to do an hour on the treadill!! Talk to you all soon!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views