I FIT ON ALL THE RIDES AT DISNEYLAND!!!

CherylT
on 8/25/08 8:09 am - Perkasie, PA
i just had to get that out.

;)

I went on California Screamin',  the Tower of Terror, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Pirates, and a whole lot more, and it was more of a thrill to FIT in the seats than the actual rides.

:)

Happies.

Michele S.
on 8/25/08 8:30 am
WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.  ~Author Unknown

411 / 210 / 200
bubble273
on 8/25/08 10:07 am - Levittown, PA
That is AWESOME Cheryl!!!!  That is one thing that I want to do sooooooooo bad...is to go to Disneyworld and go on everything that I never could before.  I know it will happen someday.

CONGRATS!!!!  What an accomplishment :)

Karen

Nicole0216
on 8/25/08 10:18 am - Lancaster, PA
congrats
Patricia R.
on 8/25/08 11:31 am - Perry, MI
That is awesome.  I know I was thrilled last year when I fit in an airline seat, and did not need the seatbelt extension.

Keep up the great work.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 8/25/08 4:55 pm - Easton, PA
Fabulous post Cheryl!  Keep up the great great GREAT work (and enjoying everything that comes with it)!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 8/25/08 10:06 pm - Boothwyn, PA
That's fantastic and had to feel wonderful!! I went last year and avoided all rides that required being strapped in, but not next time!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 8/26/08 1:00 am - Perkasie, PA
Oh yeah the flight out to CA was the first time i was ever on a plane, also the first time for my daughters. I was thrilled that I could fit in the seats, and down the aisles, etc. I have pics out the yingyang of Manhattan Beach, Hollywood Blvd. and Disneyland that I need to post on my profile. I had not been in the ocean in 8 years, and never seen the Pacific.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views