So Surreal!!

tanya72100
on 8/24/08 11:32 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
 Well its seems like Friday is so far but so close to being here. It seems so surreal. Like is this really happening. Almost like a dream. I was freaking out over the weekend. Sat I woke up and my ear hurt terrible. Called the surgeon/ and my pcp and they put me on an antibotic for 5 days. Z pak. I went to the Dr. this morning and my ear looks great!! Ahhhhh. I was freaking out!!!

So now all i have to do is stay healthy and happy until then. Im freaking on the inside and smiling on the outside!!!  Post op diet has been down 12lbs since last monday.

Pam Hart
on 8/24/08 11:43 pm - Easton, PA
Zithromax is a good drug - it stays in your system for longer than the 5 days you take it.

Friday will be here before you know it!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 8/24/08 11:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You're doing great, Tanya!! Friday will be here before you know it - congrats on losing 12 lbs already - that's awesome!! Glad to hear the ear is feeling better, too - you'll be fine now.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 8/24/08 11:57 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Tanya,

Just hang on, it's a roller coaster ride for sure, but Friday will come and you will join the ranks of the many on the Loser's Bench!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

tanya72100
on 8/25/08 12:10 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Thank you!! I cant wait!! My bf will be here on Thrus afternoon. Im so happy he is going to be here. I cannot wait to get him and kiss him!!!! I am actaully going to the airport alone this time. Kids have soccer and my parents are taking them!! I  get to lay a nice big smooch right on him!!!
thanks for all the support. I feel like without this board id be lost!!!!

keri2008
on 8/25/08 2:03 am - PA
Hang in there it's almost here!  You're doing awesome!  Any that you lose will be great for you for the surgery.  I'm there in two days!  Just relax, breathe and take care of yourself.

Keri
CherylT
on 8/25/08 8:01 am - Perkasie, PA
I am excited for you! Pop some Airborne! I mean drink some....lol.

;)

Nicole0216
on 8/25/08 8:06 am - Lancaster, PA
It will be here before you know it. Spend this time getting ready and gearing up because after your world with exist of sipping, walking, and well...tooting.
Patricia R.
on 8/25/08 9:31 am - Perry, MI
You are doing fantastic.  Just keep up the good work.  Take walks now to relax and get ready.  Also, practice your breathing.  It will pay off for you during the surgery, and afterward.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views