I HAVE.......

Patricia R.
on 8/25/08 8:59 am - Perry, MI
Heather,
Your emotions are totally normal for your situation.  I remember feeling that way when I got my date.  I wanted to shout it from the rooftops.

You will do great.  Keep posting and asking questions and all that good stuff.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Heather D.
on 8/25/08 12:54 pm - OH
Thank you everyone!!!!!  I am through day 1 of liquids- i wish I could shake the aches and the headache- ugh!!!!!!

Pam Hart
on 8/25/08 4:54 pm - Easton, PA
Heather,

The aches and headaches will get better - in about 2 more days unfortunately.  Hang in there!!  At first I was gonna say "why are you on liquids soooo early" but then I realized, omg, august is almost over!  the 11th will be here before you know it!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Kelly Zimmerman
on 9/8/08 9:14 am - Garfield Hts, OH
Hi there!  I had sugery a year ago (August 24, 2007) through the same group you're going with....but I had Dr. McCloskey.  You're in good hands.  Magee is awesome!  I wish you the best of luck.  If you need someone to talk to, I wouldn't mind messaging you.  If you send me a message, I'll give you my email address.  Again, good luck and I'll say a prayer for you. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views