I HAVE.......

Heather D.
on 8/25/08 1:36 am - OH
a date for surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  9/11/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is it normal to be scared, excited, and everything else all at the same time?????

Laureen S.
on 8/25/08 1:52 am - Maple Shade, NJ

In a word, Absolutely!  So you're normal and it's like the best roller coaster ride of your life, so strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

keri2008
on 8/25/08 2:01 am - PA
TOTALLY!  My surgery is Wednesday and I am on Day 9 of the 10 day liquid diet.  All those feelings and more to come!  Buckle up you're on your way!

Keri
dit657
on 8/25/08 2:50 am - Boothwyn, PA
Heather you wouldn't be normal if you didn't have those feelings!! Its a very exciting time in our lives - and also one that is scary and nerve-wracking all at the same time. But you have your date and I'm sure you almost jumped out of your skin when you got it - I know I did!! Congratulations - you're on your way!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
joldaker
on 8/25/08 3:04 am - West Bradford, PA
Heather that is so great. Yes it is normal to be scared and excited and what even else comes up from now till then. I would be worried if you werent alittle nervous.

You will do great. Have faith.

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Marlo71
on 8/25/08 5:20 am - Harrisburg, PA
Congrats on your date!!  That is so exciting!

These are all my emotions right now!  So I hope its normal!  My surgery is Sept 8th!  Exactly 2 weeks, so I can relate!!!  Its hard to believe, it will be here before we know it!  I have been bugging the people I know who are 2 and 3 weeks out, how they feel, what are they doing..etc...lol  

Good luck on your journey and maybe we can share stories!!  LOL

-Marlo 

keri2008
on 8/25/08 5:30 am - PA
Ditto!  And my surgery is Wednesday so they're all racing around at once at top speed!  Congrats on your two week away date!  It'll be here before you know it!

Keri
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/08 6:16 am
Hey Heather!  September 11th is THE BEST DAY ever to have surgery.....My two year surgiversary is 9/11 and I am a Heather too.  Can't go wrong with that!  Good luck, it will be here before you know it. 

Heather G
Nicole0216
on 8/25/08 6:46 am - Lancaster, PA
There is pretty much any emotion that is normal at this time. Congrats.
CherylT
on 8/25/08 7:17 am - Perkasie, PA
Absolutely. Congratulations and best wishes.

:)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views