***Monday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 8/24/08 2:59 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
Boy, did I sleep late on Sunday.  I was exhausted after my trip to New York on Saturday.  Therefore, I am up late, into the wee hours of Monday morning now.  Gotta get my sleep cycle back on track before the school year starts next week.

Monday has me heading to the hospital for work after all.  I thought I would have off this week, but my boss called me to ask if I could work for her because she fell and injured her knee.  I desperately need the $$$$, so I am heading there.  If I did not have to get my car inspected, I would also work on Tuesday.

After work, I hope to get a swim in.  I was just too tired on Sunday to get my act together to go for a swim.  A swim or a walk is a must for me on Monday. 

Other than that, I am just vegging the rest of the day. 

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 8/24/08 3:26 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good morning I am just getting in from work and trying to wind down so I can go to bed. I have to get up early. I have a tea date with a good friend at 11am, then I am going to do some quick lunch and dinner preps so that when I head out to see the therapist I Can go straight to work from there., Sure is hard making the right choices and having the right foods on hand when working second shift.

So pretty boring day over all.
Lesley G.
on 8/24/08 6:19 pm - Allegan, MI
Well it's Monday morning around 4:25 AM and I am getting ready to head over to Barix for my surgery.  OMG IT'S FINALLY HERE!  I am feeling very excited and more sure than ever about my decision to have surgery.  I'd also like to give a shout-out to those who also have surgery coming up this week -- our time is here, and we will do fabulously!!!

I'll be back on the board on Wednesday.  Have a good day all!

Lesley
DianeMarie
on 8/24/08 7:23 pm - Delmont, PA
Congrats Lesley!  You are in my prayers.  I can't wait for my day to come.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
keri2008
on 8/24/08 10:33 pm - PA
Been thinking and praying for you all morning - you're into surgery now and will be out soon!  Go girl!

Keri
DianeMarie
on 8/24/08 7:21 pm - Delmont, PA
Good Morning!

Today finds me working from 6AM - 2:30PM.  I wrote a HUGE Health & Beauty order yesterday and we will work on getting it put out today.  A usual large order is 2000+ pieces and I ordered 4,500+ pieces.  It will probably take me and my ladies the better part of 2 days to get it all out.  That means I'll be bending, stretching, lifting & sweating all day long!  (It's an all day workout)

After work I'll come home and make dinner and hopefully have the strength left to take my walk with Deidre & the dogs.  

Tommy starts 11th grade this morning and Deidre starts her JR year of college at Pitt. 

That's my day in a nutshell.  How is your's shaping up?

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Patricia R.
on 8/24/08 8:02 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Diane,
Congrats on your kids starting school today.  My son, Sean, starts his sophomore year at Pitt.  I am not sure which campus, because he was working on getting transferred to the Oakland campus last I heard.  He lives right near it, but was going to the Greensburg campus, like your daughter does.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 8/24/08 8:06 pm - Easton, PA
Morning Trish and Pa! 

Good luck to all our soon to be losers today and the rest of this week!

Today has me getting back on track - as tonight at work we had a bday party for a nurse at work and I ate way to much of stuff I shouldn't have been eating to begin with.  I didn't think about it while I was doing it - but now I am regretting those decisions.  Oh well - today starts a better day.

When I get home I am sure there will be dishes to be done.  It seems the magic fairies have not been doing the housework while I am at work....and hubby and I need to have a discussion about that!

I don't have any other plans besides that and then eventually going to bed.  Today is my last night at work (monday night) in a four day stretch - the worst four nights for an ER Fri-Mon.  I can't wait.

Nothing to exciting, huh?

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/08 8:49 pm
Good Morning All,

I have been up since 5:am since I feel asleep early last night well early for me 9:30 I was a tired Cowgirl. I woeked a black party on Saturday night they asked me to stay an extra hour then we haggled I gave then 45 minutes then once done and by the time I packed up it was 11 o'clock.  I had made tenative plans to meet a new guy who I had broken a date with on Friday sorry Rod Stewart will every time.

I called him we chatted a bit and I was tired but agreed to meet for a little bit. Glad I got that out of the way and will stay single thank you very much. At least for now you either like me for me or the door is that away! I really think since surgery I have really low tolerance level for idiots in my life. 

My knee is still black and blue and of course I have not worn the brace every single day but it feels better then it did. So today I will go to work then at lunch go to the dentist to get my chicklets cleaned and polished up. Then tonight some food shopping and laundry for the week then hit the bed early again tonight. Some where in that plan I also want to hit up Target.

Have an awesome Monday all!

Randall Culpepper
on 8/24/08 8:51 pm - Guntersville, AL
Morning my friend!  Good to see ya!  I am here.  I've had a WONDERFUL weekend.  Even with Fay bearing down on us.  We are STILL under tornado warnings as I type this morning.  Keep us in your prayers!  FLOODING is terrible right now. 

Have a great Monday!!

For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views