Support Group in Media for Delaware County Folks Wed 8/27

DebiMcK23
on 8/26/08 1:49 am - Aston, PA
Awesome GD, I hope to see you.
You can bring some water if you like.  We don't really serve food.
And if the weather is nice, you might want to bring a bathing suit!

303/197/153

GD_007
on 8/26/08 10:20 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Debi,
Sorry, change of plans.  I cannot come tonight.
Regards,
-GD
DebiMcK23
on 8/27/08 5:11 am - Aston, PA
No worries, maybe you will be able to attend Septembers meeting

303/197/153

GD_007
on 8/25/08 12:55 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
...ummm, should I bring anything....puree anyone :) ??

-GD
GinaB308
on 8/26/08 1:43 am - PA
ahh the memories, boy do I miss pureed chilli and soups!!!  Fortunately for me I hit that stage around Thanksgiving and I ate alot of pured turkey, mashed potatoes, and heinz gravy!

good luck with the stage, it does get better!

Gina

Ready4 AChange
on 8/25/08 10:48 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
This wed is Crozer's support meeting also . ( that is what the paper says anyway  I'm planning on attending that one since I forgot last saturday. Sorry.
Congrats on the "onderland" I have gained some so I am trying to get back on track.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

DebiMcK23
on 8/26/08 6:03 am - Aston, PA
Well, we will miss you Sandy, but go have fun at Crozer's support meeting. 
I need to get back on the workout track...  and the no drinking booze track.  LOL
Vacation threw me off my game plan, but Vegas didn't chew me up and spit me out.  I was .4 lighter after a weeks vacation.

303/197/153

GinaB308
on 8/26/08 1:37 am - PA
Hello Darling,

You'll have to fill me in on your trip to Vegas!!!!!  I had a "quiet" week for me...the gym, soccer, running around like normal and I read two books in four days.  Twilight and New Moon.............I am in love with a Vampire named Edward LOL, I told Gene to beat it!!!  Just kidding,Fill you in on all the good dirt later.........  Wed. works for me i won't be there until 7:30, gotta hit the gym first.  Just got into the office, had my 9-10 mo. follow up with Dr. P.  It's all good I got an A+, I am pretty much at goal and maintaining after talking with the nut.  Will discuss technical maintence in Nov.  I always giggle when they ask if i am walking for exercise.  I know I need to update pics but I had a hard time this weekend, I kept getting a message that they were too big.  I'll figure it out ADVENTUALLY.  BTW, you too need to update your profile, LOL.  I 'll give you a shout after lunch once I get off the phone with business.

Ciao!
Gina

DebiMcK23
on 8/26/08 6:02 am - Aston, PA

I heard about the new series of Vampire books, but I haven't read any of them yet.  I love to read...
I just updated my facebook profile...  I will work on OH next.  LOL
I need to get my butt to the gym again.  Haven't been in over 2 weeks.  Your job is to motivate me tomorrow.  I walked on the treadmill today at lunch, but didn't run, cause I didn't want to get all sweaty and then put on my work clothes again.  LOL

303/197/153

GinaB308
on 8/26/08 1:40 am - PA
congrats on getting under 2!!!!!!!  WOO HOOO 

G

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA