DebiMcK23
on 8/25/08 12:51 am - Aston, PA
Hey,
Don't know if anyone is available, but I am going to be at the house in Media

810 Ridley Creek Drive
Media PA  19063
610-876-3961
for support on Wednesday at 7:00 pm

Jen has said she wants to come down...  Gina has mentioned stopping over also.  Anyone else available?  Mom is trying to lose her 10 lbs before her surgery can be scheduled.  So she is looking for support also.  We are doing liquid protein from Baritric Advantage, and having some sucess with it.  I actually broke the 200 lbs mark,  which I am thrilled about.  LOL

Debi

303/197/153

dit657
on 8/25/08 1:08 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Debi - I'm leaving for Seattle the next day to visit my daughter and her family, so Wednesday night will be last minute laundry and packing for me. I feel terrible I haven't had a chance to meet your mom - I hope the liquid diet is helping, tho - sure sounds like it helped you, and that's wonderful!

Hope you have a good turn-out.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
DebiMcK23
on 8/25/08 2:41 am - Aston, PA
Have a great time in Seattle. I am sure you will get to meet my mother one of these days.  I know she is going to the OH conference in October, maybe you will meet her then.  Unless her surgery is right before the conference, if so, she might not be able to attend...  LOL  I can't wait to get her surgery scheduled.  It is tough not knowing when she is going to need support the most.  I also booked a backup babysitter...  I just have to tell her when I am going to need her. 

303/197/153

Karibbean
on 8/25/08 2:46 am - Erie area, PA

My first class of the semester is Wednesday night at 6, so I am not sure if I can get there much before 8:15-8:30 or so.  Will you guys still be around? If you want to email me your cell (or is that it up there?) I can give you a buzz and see what the status is when I let my class out.

Wednesday nights this fall are my night class.  Every other night is cool for me and work!  :-)  I would love to host a meeting sometime soon. :-)

I want to meet your mom too especially since I am right there in Media.  *crosses fingers*

Life is an occasion.  Rise to it.  - Mr. Magorium        
DebiMcK23
on 8/25/08 5:42 am - Aston, PA

Hello Kari,

We will definitely still be around at 8:15/8:30...  Heck, when we get talking, we spend hours chit chatting...  LOL

I actually changed it from tuesday's thinking it was tuesdays that were bad for you!  Maybe in September we will have the meeting on a Thursday.  and you can certainly host it.  I just like to offer, cause we have the pool. 

Debi

303/197/153

joldaker
on 8/25/08 3:03 am - West Bradford, PA

I will totally be there. I actually wi**** was tonight. LOL I am having a hard day. GRRRRR

I was not able to work out this morning thanks to something I ate last night. But I have lost 2 more pounds so I guess I can be happy for that.

See you all Wed night

Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
DebiMcK23
on 8/25/08 5:45 am - Aston, PA
I am having a rough day myself.  Work is getting me down. 

I did figure out what you meant about the scale at my house.  LOL

I think you got on the scale in the main bathroom.  that scale is definitely off.  It's the one the kids play on, etc.  and is totally off weight...

My friend Shannon was over on Saturday, and she came out of the bathroom saying she was 9 lbs lighter than she thought she was.  I told her to try the good scale, in my parents kitchen, and she weighed exactly what she thought she was going to weigh...  LOL

303/197/153

eccgee2000
on 8/25/08 12:39 pm - Runnemede, NJ
sorry...wednesdays are bad for me...next time i hope...how bout Mondays...LOL
DebiMcK23
on 8/26/08 1:51 am - Aston, PA
Boo Hiss...  We will miss you!
I will note Mondays are better for you.
I take my pole dancing class on Mondays, but that might change come September

303/197/153

GD_007
on 8/25/08 12:55 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
OK - I have a drywall dude coming to my place between 6-7pm.  I'll see if I can get him to come earlier and I'll try to be there also.
-GD
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views