Who's getting their Excersise Groove on?? Monday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/24/08 10:43 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!!

Well I have been up since the crack of dawn and went to get blood work done which always makes me feel woozy...so this afternoon I will be working out.  My head was spinning when they had to finally draw the blood from my hand...which is already starting to bruise!! Oww...sniff sniff sigh!! I have terrible terrible veins it seems...oh well.
Anywho!! This afternoon I will work out on my treadmill for an hour and see if I feel up to doing weight work....

What is your excersise game plan for today???

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Shannon O.
on 8/24/08 11:02 pm - Reading, PA
I'm thinking of doing the yoga/pilaties class today... but gotta see how my feet are doing first hehehe...

Laureen S.
on 8/24/08 11:18 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Put me down for 10 minute warm-up on the treadmill, 30 minutes of weight training and elliptical 20 to 30 minutes.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 8/24/08 11:30 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Got up at 4:55 and did 32 minutes on my recumbant bike for 6.8 miles - felt great! Yeah, 32 minutes seems like an odd amount of time but that's when the last song ended - my cool down was to Lionel Richie this morning - if anybody ever listed to my playlists they would probably think I'm nuts - this morning I started with country, went to hard rock, some more country, then an oldie or two, and finished up with Lionel!! But it works for me....

Tonight I'll have dog-walking duty since my hubby took him this morning - gonna try for a long one tonight as long as the weather cooperates.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/08 6:39 am
I am way on vacation this week at our house in the pocono's, so no access to the gym.  I did take the dog for a mini jog yesterday.  Today I was lazy.  My only exercise was taking the dog for a walk to pee and walking from the car to the public library so I could access their Wi-Fi.  I am going to do some shopping, but that's certainly not going to work up a sweat!! 

I will bet getting back to the gym as soon as I get home after Labor Day.

Happy sweating everyone!!

HG
Nicole0216
on 8/25/08 8:08 am - Lancaster, PA
Not me I am sluggy mc sluggo, I just cant seem to get a schedule going that works for me with my wacky schedule
CherylT
on 8/25/08 8:12 am - Perkasie, PA
I did my Sweatin' 4 DVD and I am gonna walk Coco soon.....I'm guessing her first walk since I left for vacation, better make it a good one...heehee.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views