OT: Marriage is over

jackie j
on 8/24/08 12:11 pm - Glenmoore, PA
Karen, I'm really sorry to hear your news.   You guys really seemed to make a good effort at a second try and it's unfortunate for all involved but certainly not the end of the world and I hope for you and your son the transition period is less painful and disruptive than maybe you are anticipating.   It's a great big world out there and opportunities abound for a lady such as yourself that's worked so hard to get to where you are in your personal journey.   You have a great attitude.   Continued success and peace along the way....   {{hugs}} and an invite to vent anytime....Jackie

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

bubble273
on 8/24/08 12:16 pm - Levittown, PA
Thanks, Jackie

Karen

lauraanne715
on 8/24/08 12:11 pm - Pottstown, PA
Aww sweetie I  am so sorry to hear that...I know from your posts that you were really trying to make it work.  But things often work out for the better in situations like this and I hope it does. I am sorry about Connor and the impact this will have on him but I am sure it will work out for all of you in the best way possible.  My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

bubble273
on 8/24/08 12:17 pm - Levittown, PA
Thanks, Laura

Karen

momma2
on 8/24/08 12:25 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Karen...so sorry to hear about the break up of your marraige...like you stated, you both love each other and will remain friends, that in of it self will help Connor and remember what you said, "you believe things happen for a reason"...You have had to endure a lot and the road ahead may be scary and bleak at the moment, but trust in the Lord, and He will see you through, and your OH buddies will be supporting you when ever you need...blessings to you

Sheila

cleos_mom
on 8/24/08 12:58 pm - phila., PA
Hi Karen
sorry to hear about your husband and you. YOU CAN MAKE IT, you are a different person this year. you have come so far. I know how hard it is I have been there.and I survived. keep focused on how you have been this past year, if you just ever want to talk just p.m. me and I will try to help you out. I am here for your emotional support, throw out the popcorn unless it is 100 cal packs.
you know what my theme song is? it is even the ringer on my cell.

"I WILL SURVIVE" and I did and you and Connor will too.
Good Luck
Patricia R.
on 8/24/08 1:56 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Karen,
I am sorry to hear about your pending break-up.  I went through a divorce about 7 years ago, and it sucked big time.  It caused me to grow in ways I never dreamed, though, and I am a better woman now because of it. 

I will pray for you and Connor at this time, and will be here if you need to talk.  You have my number, so call me if you need a shoulder.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

DianeMarie
on 8/24/08 7:32 pm - Delmont, PA
Karen,

You say you're not enough for him but the truth is.. He's not man enough for you.  You are a VERY strong and beautiful woman.  You and your son deserve a man that puts you first and not himself.  In the long run he's done you a favor.  You don't need him.  Unfortunately Connor does.  Just make sure you guys know to put Connor and what's best for him first. 

We are all here for you.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
jojobear98
on 8/24/08 8:41 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I went through all this a little over 2 years ago. So I understand and am here for you. I am glad you are looking at things in a positive light and you are not being negative. You will be fine. And you have alot of support here, it obvious!
kimmiep621
on 8/24/08 8:55 pm
so sorry to hear this karen,  but you and connor will be good in long run.   i hope your house sells quick for you.   if you need anything you know where i live,   one day you will find your prince charming.

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views