I'm finally here, beginning my weight loss journey

deebatt
on 8/23/08 10:55 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
I am so looking forward to doing this!!  Finally feel like i can succeed at weight loss.  I am looking forward also to interacting and participating here, hoping to learn a lot and maybe even make some friends in the process.
J. M.
on 8/23/08 11:00 am
Hey!

Welcome aboard! Everyone here is awesome and extremely helpful.

Congratuations of taking charge of your life and making the decision to make it better! You are in for an amazing ride.

Let me know if you need anyhthing.
Where will you be having your surgery???

~ Jen   

GD_007
on 8/23/08 12:23 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Welcome to the group! 
-GD
deebatt
on 8/23/08 1:36 pm - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
Thanks for the warm welcome!!  I am in the Pittsburgh area and will  be having my surgery at UPMC Magee hospital. Its great to know that there are people out there willing to help....thanks!

Bear with me while i get my profile and picture all figured out and tweaked!
Ready4 AChange
on 8/23/08 10:02 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Nice to meet you  

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

bubble273
on 8/23/08 10:47 pm - Levittown, PA
Welcome!!!  And don't hesitate to ask anything!!  That's what we're all here for.  Good luck to you!!!  You won't regret it!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 8/23/08 10:53 pm - Easton, PA
Welcome to the pa forum - you will certainly learn a lot here and if you ever have any questions - any number of people will be sure to jump in with an answer - we have a great network of support here.  Hope to learn more about you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 8/23/08 11:31 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome aboard!! Its a wild ride to get ready - mostly ups, tho - few 'downs' - life just gets better and better!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jdruski
on 8/24/08 3:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome,

This is one of the best forums that OH has.  You never have to be afraid of asking questions and there is plenty of knowledgable people on this board both pre- and post op.

Good luck to you.

Jeanne
Laureen S.
on 8/25/08 12:33 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Deebatt!

Welcome to one of the friendliest and supportive boards on OH!  There is a wealth of experience and a constant exchange of information on a daily basis, if someone asks a question, you can be pretty sure someone will be able to give your a response based on experience or point you in a direction of where you might get an answer.  So again, welcome and good luck on your journey towards living healthier and hopefully happier too!

Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views