***Saturday Roll Call***

DianeMarie
on 8/23/08 12:46 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!

Hello everyone,

I'm off today and recouping from yesterday.  I pulled a 13 hour shift at work yesterday and I am SORE today.  I did the fat person walk down the stairs this morning.  I walked down sideways and very slow lol.

I must say again how grateful I am for this weightloss process.  I would have NEVER been able to do what I did yesterday 6 months ago.  My entire shift was spent lifting, bending, squatting and running around.  I ate every 2 hours at work and that maintained me but when I got home I was STARVING.  I had some cottage cheese with a garden tomato in it.  Then I ate a can of chicken.
Then I had grapes. Then I was a very bad girl and had some chips.  I was sure when I got up this morning that the scale would NOT be my friend.  To my great surprise & joy my weight was the same as yesterday.  I guess I was more physical than I ate yesterday. LOL

I really dont expect to do much today.  I guess it depends on what my body allows.

I hope you all have a great day. 

Trish, I'm so sorry about the cat.  I am a Dr Doolittle and have many pets.  Sometimes a pet just wont fit in.  It's sad that you cant keep the cat but you have to do what is best for you and your other pets.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
BlancheJackson
on 8/23/08 5:08 am - Butler, PA
Hey there!  Better late than never, eh?  I just got back from a "girls only" ride.  We had a good time. There were 5 of us and we went up to Slippery Rock for lunch.

I've been very very good so far today, even if I didn't do my walk...  don't ever think that riding isn't exercise.. I feel it from head to toe!!

My DH is obsessing over the carpet..so he decided to shampoo it. I tried to explain to him that having a toddler in the house... there are bound to be a few things on the carpet!  I think he's OCD about it!!  lol

My prospective SIL got his bike registered today.. so he went to the store on it..  He wants to go for a ride with me later.  I guess I'll be on the bike alot today!!  

Tomorrow is for me and DH only.. we are leaving the house in the am... and not returning till after a dinner boat tour we are going on in PGH this evening!  I can't wait.. hopefully we won't argue at all tomorrow!  lol  

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views