***TGIF Roll Call***

jojobear98
on 8/21/08 10:18 pm - Gettysburg, PA

This is my first "role call"......I get on here all the time and read up but haven't introduced myself, so here it goes.

I am Jodi. A 32 year old mother of 3 children. I have a 10 year old son, an 8 year old son, and a 18 month old daughter. I have RNY on September 2nd of 2004 at Penn State Hershey Med Center with Dr. Shope.

Today I am at work. I work for a Nephrologist and love my job. When I get off this evening it's off to pick up my BF and daughter at home and go for groceries. Then home to put it all away and make dinner.

Tomorrow my boys come home from a week with thier Nanny. They had a great time but I miss them so I am excited to see them. We have alot of little things to do since school starts back up for them on Wednesday. We may go watch sprint car racing saturday night. (we do that alot!)

And sunday should be a "veg" day to get caught up on odds and ends around the house. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

dit657
on 8/21/08 10:30 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome to the PA Boards, Jodi - sounds like you're all set for your RNY in September - fantastic!! This is an awesome Board - full of support and encouragement and a good butt kicking if you need it (LOL!!). Glad to have you aboard.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 8/21/08 10:32 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Jodi,
Welcome to Roll Call.  Glad you jumped in and introduced yourself.  Always enjoy hearing from people across the state who have had the surgery, or are anticipating the surgery.  Everyone here has been a blessing to me.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jojobear98
on 8/21/08 10:35 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Correction to my terrible typing...........I HAD the gastric bypass in 2004. I am 4 years out.

And thanks for the welcome!
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/08 10:45 pm
Welcome Jodi!!
Pam Hart
on 8/21/08 10:53 pm - Easton, PA
Hey Jodi,

I've seen some of your posts so far - and now welcome to roll call!  the pa is a great forum for support - it's like a big family here if you haven't noticed.

If you read my post from last night - I don't live in pa.  I'm a jersey girl who had rny @ Barix in langhorne, pa, so I post here instead.  Someone always has answers/advice for anything!!

Welcome!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GD_007
on 8/22/08 1:21 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Welcome!!
-GD
Nicole0216
on 8/22/08 7:03 am - Lancaster, PA
welcome welcome
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/08 10:43 pm
Happy Friday everyone!!

I start vacation as of 3:30 today!!  I am leaving for our place in the Pocono's tomorrow morning and won't be bac****il at least next Saturday....debating staying until Labor Day.  I don't think I can get wireless up there, so unless I make the trek to the local library, I won't be online at all while I am away. 

After work, I am heading to the car wash to vacume out my car...no sense in washing it with the dirt roads up in the mountains.  Then, I need to do laundry, finish packing, finish cleaning the house and mow the lawn.  Hopefully, I will get to bed at a decent hour. 

Have a great weekend.

HG
Nicole0216
on 8/22/08 7:04 am - Lancaster, PA
have fun on your vacation good lord you need one.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views