***TGIF Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 8/21/08 6:51 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I am home from visiting my mother.  I was up late last nigh****ching the beach volleyball on the Olympics.  Go USA.  What an exciting game. 

While I was at Mom's I did some thrift store shopping.  Got some clothes and a high chair for when the munchkin comes to visit, and then a microwave for my classroom for heating up lunch for myself.  Also, a nice lamp for my bedroom.  We hit four thrift store.  I also got to meet a bunch of Mom's friends that she has coffee with at McDonald's.  What a nice group of people she socializes with. 

Today I have to get to my AA meeting and then I am working at the hospital.  After work, weather permitting, I am hoping to get in a swim.  My back hurts and I am itching for a swim since I could not swim while I had stitches in, and they are out now. 

I hope you all have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

DianeMarie
on 8/21/08 7:17 pm - Delmont, PA
Hi everyone & Trish!

I hope you get a chance to swim Trish and ease that back pain.

Today I work from 6AM-2:30PM.  It will be a very busy day for me.  I have to unload my Health & Beauty order by myself and then work on getting it put up all day.  I will have help to put it out but I'm the only one there for the first two hours of unloading it.  I LOVE MY JOB.  It makes me so physical I'm losing weight very easy now.  I'm wearing a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a LONG time!

After work I'll come home and do dinner, dishes & more laundry.  Will walk the dogs too once it cools down.  We are expecting another hot and humid day in the 90's.

Stay cool everyone!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
ladychief231
on 8/21/08 8:12 pm - Douglassville, PA
Good morning PA,

Today starts a four day weekend for me. Yea! Going to the family beach house in Avalon today and tomorrow. Sunday painting the kitchen and Monday is a me day with no plans or schedules.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

bubble273
on 8/21/08 9:06 pm - Levittown, PA
Good TGIF to everyone!!!

Today has me traveling AGAIN!!!  This time it's to Lancaster.  I must be out of my mind driving to all these places with the gas prices the way they are.  But hopefully today's job will be much more lucrative than yesterday's.  Yesterday was a basic waste of time and I've decided that I'm not traveling to Harrisburg or Camp Hill or any surrounding areas next to them, as it's just too far to go.  If there's going to be 5 or more attorneys I'll think about it.

Other than that, it's basically home afterwards to do some transcribing.  I have a lot of pages to transcribe and I have to get cracking.  I have to have the list of jobs that I've turned in so that I get paid by Tuesday.  So it's time to get my fingers typing.

Have a great Friday!!!

Karen

Nicole0216
on 8/22/08 1:21 am - Lancaster, PA
aww you should have let me know we could have had lunch
Liz R.
on 8/21/08 9:09 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning - Today has me at work 6-1:30 then making the trek out to Lancaster to see Dr Brader and HOPEFULLY get some answers! After that I am headed home to crash - I am just exhausted after a long week and work/with mom/ hubby starting his new job etc.

Keep your fingers crossed for me today! I hope Dr Brader solves this mystery pain!

This weekend I am becoming a hermit and catching up on some house work and quality time with hubby. Still debating if I am going to a b-day party on sunday.

Have a great weekend!

Liz
Patricia R.
on 8/21/08 10:33 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Liz,
I have been away and have lost contact with what has been happening with your pain.  I assume that there were no results from previous tests done already.  I am praying for you to get the answers you need.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 8/21/08 10:44 pm - Easton, PA
Trish - I am STILL having the pain and STILL haven't gotten an answer fromDr Boe as to why... Doylestown Hospital never sent the films of my CT scan over to St MAry's infact I am going to call now and see if they ever got it. Hopefully Dr Brader will be able to shed light on this. I am getting tired of being in pain!

Thanks for the prayers.
GD_007
on 8/21/08 9:33 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Morning everyone,

TGIF is right!  I finished 2 out of 3 essay questions so today (tonight) I really want to finish the last one and submit the exam.  With that last essay completed I'm officially finished the summer term - yippiee.  It was tough keeping up with school work and having the surgery but I made it through.

Aside from that, I got my iPhone yesterday so I plan on playing with it today and starting to keep my food diary digital versus paper.

I have a small goal to go for a nice long walk this morning, with the baby, before it gets too hot in the afternoon.  I've mapped out a new 1.6mile route along a very well treed path with lots of windy turns and such and I want to try it out. 

Have a good one everyone!!

-GD
dit657
on 8/21/08 9:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Good Morning - Everyone must be happy its Friday - lots of people on the boards already this morning. Looks like another beautiful day.

Had a quiet morning myself - slept in since I'm going to the gym tonight - and I was all ready to take the dog for a walk but he snuggled in bed beside hubby and wanted no parts of getting up! Lazy little thing - so I left both of them sleeping and came to work.

Tomorrow will be a busy day - taking mom for an MRI on her neck/back and then visiting relatives in the afternoon. Sunday is going to be laundry day and trying to get my act together to pack to go to Seattle next week. I'm running to TJ Maxx at lunch today to see if I can find another pair of jeans and maybe a light jacket to take out there. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a great day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views