Upcoming OH walks?

GD_007
on 8/21/08 8:24 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Hello everyone,

Last night at the meeting, we talked about a walk coming up in later September.  Can't make that one, drats.  But, it sounded like there is *another* walk coming up in a few weekends at Frankford???

Can someone post the information for that walk or any other upcoming type events?

Thanks,
-GD
bubble273
on 8/21/08 9:12 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Greg,

Here is the info for the Frankford Hospital's 5k walk and run

Date:  Sept 14
Place:  Skate Zone, Comly Road and Decatur Road
Time:  7:30 a.m Registration and Pre-Registration packet pick up
            9:00 a.m. Race begins
Fee:  $15 per adult, $10 per child postmarked through 9/8
          $18 per adult, $13 per child postmarked after 9/8

For more info or a registration brochure, you can call the Wellness Center @ 215-612-4576.

I don't know of any others except whatever was handed out last night that's in Reading, PA.

I believe Susan was going to post something about the Frankford walk to see if anyone was interested.  So look for her post soon.

Karen

GD_007
on 8/21/08 10:42 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Thanks Karen!  If we have a small group going I'd certainly join.  I won't be doing any running just yet :).  I'll look for Susan's post.

-GD
Pam Hart
on 8/21/08 9:59 am - Easton, PA

Could somebody post the info on the walk in September?  I highly doubt I would be able to make it - but I would like to have the info anyway.

Thanks,

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 8/21/08 11:19 am - Levittown, PA
Pam,

Here is the info for the one in Reading.  I guess this is the one you're talking about.  I only know of the Frankford one and the Reading one.

Date:  Sat, Sept 27
Time:  Registration starts at 8:30 a.m., walk will start at 10:00
Place:  The Reading Hospital of Spring Ridge
              2603 Keiser Boulevard, Wyomissing, PA  19610
Email: [email protected]

Hope this helps.

Karen

Pam Hart
on 8/21/08 1:35 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Karen, I appreciate the info!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 8/21/08 1:44 pm - Reading, PA
crap... finally something in Reading where I could meet some of you guys finally in person... and I will be out of town for a wedding in Indiana... blah...

tracyb330
on 8/21/08 10:38 am - Temple, PA
I would love to do the walk in Reading if anyone is interested let me know. I did have the information but can't find it.
Thanks.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views