****** THURSDAY ROLL CALL ******

Pam Hart
on 8/21/08 10:12 am - Easton, PA
Please tell Lisa I said hello and I miss her - and am even more upset I had to miss the meeting now!!  I'm sure she looks fabulous and had a great post op visit w/ dr. p (I assume that's why she came in - for her year anniversary....)  We love her and Brian always asks how "smiley" is doing!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
BlancheJackson
on 8/21/08 1:49 am - Butler, PA
Good morning everyone!  Well.. I got up, got my granddaughter ready and went on my walk again...   man, that's 3 days in a row... I'm on a roll!!!!
Today is going to be kinda slow.. Dave is off, so we are going to take our little one out to lunch.. Enjoyed my "bike" ride last night... a *****illy on the way home, but the scenic view at Brady's Bend (I think is the name of it) was wonderful!
Got to finish laundry, as usual, and get my dishes done.. little one is sound asleep.. she was up before 7 this morning... she just wants to wear grandma out!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/08 3:30 am
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/08 3:34 am
Hey everyone!

I started my day with a mamogram.....that's always fun LOL  I look at it as a free grope Anyway, they took the initial pictures, then didn't like what they saw, so they did a second set.  The second set was done of small sections of the breast, so it hurt!!  Usually it doesnt bother me, but I guess all the smooshing was concentrated on small areas, so that's why it hurt.  I ended up being an hour late for work!  I am going to be at the office until 7pm, then its home to start packing, doing laundry and cleaning the house, so I can leave first thing Saturday morning for vacation. 

Have a good one!

HG
DianeMarie
on 8/21/08 5:25 am - Delmont, PA
Hi Everyone!

I started today by coming home from work and jumping into bed and sleeping a few hours.  Woke up feeling dizzy and almost drunk from being tired.  I got up and have been spending today relaxing and doing dishes.  Later I will walk the dogs.

Gonna go throw some veggies together for dinner.  See you all later.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
beetlemom66
on 8/21/08 6:03 am - monaca, PA
Hello all.   I am on the last day of my midnight/daylight doubles.  After work I have to run the new puppy over to the vet for his rabies shot (he was to small to get the shots all at once), then on to walmart for grocery shopping.  Gawd I hope to be in bed by 9 tonight, I've been hearing my pillow call my name all day!!!

Nicole0216
on 8/21/08 6:53 am - Lancaster, PA
Hey all. Slept late because I worked til 12:30 last night. Had a client this morning and then headed out for errands. Too many to bore you with. I did hijack Jasons change jar because I was desperate for some Starbucks and the ole pocket book is empty til next week. LOL. Hung out with the cats and now I am back at wor****il 12:30. I have not talked to my sis I am trying to give them some space.  starting to make some plans to possibly go see dad for labor day so we wil see.

I hope you all have a great rest of the day. Liz  I sure hope you get some answers soon and a home for itty bitty kitty.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views