****** THURSDAY ROLL CALL ******

Liz R.
on 8/20/08 8:35 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning everyone -  I had trouble getting out of bed this morning! Hubby is working different hours then me  now so I am getting up by myself and it is taking some getting used to.

Today has me at work for a busy day and then home to crash. I haven't been home before 9 all week as I have been caring for my mom. Tonight I have to be there as well but am hoping to be home by 8. She does need a fair amount of care and well I am the only one to do the evening shift!

I may have found a home/rescue for my poor little kitten THANK GOD! I feel so bad for him.

Hope you all have a great day!

Liz
dit657
on 8/20/08 9:36 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Liz and everyone - Liz, any word on your test results yet? I was with Dr Boe yesterday and so tempted to say 'SO WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG TO GET LIZ AN ANSWER!' but he probably would have thought I was nuts. I hope you hear something soon - how's the pain? Is it subsiding at all?

As for me I forced myself to get up early and on the bike - amazing how you can lay there and justify not getting up, but in the end I did - started out slow but ended up with a good 1/2 hour on the bike, then ready for work, nice walk with the dog and now I'm at work. Tonight is grocery night - had to get the list out of the house today because it kept growing!

Other than that I'm at work today - nothing new there. One week before I leave for Seattle to visit my daugher and her family and I can't wait!! I haven't seen them since April (2 years since I've seen my son-in-law) so it'll be a good time.

Hope everyone has a great day - enjoy this cool weather! Sure doesn't seem like August, does it.
Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 8/20/08 9:40 pm - Easton, PA
LOL thanks for thinking of me Kathy! He would probably wonder what kind of consipiracy goes on on here! I have not gotten any results yet. I have gotten some inside info though, Doylestown Hosp. never sent the films, only the reports to St mary's - they did do a comparison on them of which Dr Boe has had the results for a few days (monday I believe) and no call. Yesterday the films were sent to St Mary's for comparison and are to be read "expediciously" (sp?).

Thanks again for asking!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 8/20/08 10:03 pm - Easton, PA
Liz,

I do hope you get home at a decent hour tonight and am glad you may have found a home for the kitty.

Today I am taking a nap then I believe hubby will be home around 12 noon as he is only doing a partial day in training today.  I will be getting up around there, separating the laundry (that never happened yesterday) and heading to my parents house for the rest of the day to do laundry and visit with them and my brothers if they are A) around and B) not shut into their rooms like teenage boys normally do.

That's about it on my agenda today....exciting, no?

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 8/20/08 10:41 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hijack. . .

Hey you sexy thing!  Nice new avatar. . .  Last nights meeting was another good one and got to meet Laura D. afterwards, she is doing good. . .  Anyway, you enjoy your day and see you soon.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 8/20/08 11:00 pm - Easton, PA
Laureen,

Thanks for the comments - it appreciated.  I was thinking about you guys and meeting last night as I got up to go to work....glad it was good (then again....how could it not?)  I should be going to the September one.

See you next month.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ktreavis
on 8/20/08 10:35 pm - PA
Hey everybody,

I haven't been able to post like I have wanted to, but I have been super busy. Work is insane. I just wanted to let everyone know I am okay and I will post again soon.
Katie

Progress not perfection

bubble273
on 8/20/08 10:44 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Everyone,

Today has me taking Connor this morning to his school library to return some books and to get a few more out.  He's got to fill a sheet of books he read and he is kind of short.  So I have to kick it into high gear with him.

Then I'm heading on the road to Camp Hill for a job today at 1:00.  I sort of don't feel like going now, but I said yes yesterday and there's no turning back now.  Hopefully it will pan out to be a really good job.  I'll be bent if it doesn't.  That's too far to drive to not make that much money off of it.  So I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Have a great one!!

Karen

Laureen S.
on 8/20/08 10:52 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Liz & PA Posters,

I know just what you mean aboout not wanting to get out of bed. . .  this morning it was difficult, espcially since I have Boston Lisa staying at my house until tomorrow and I had to go off to work and not be able to hang with her until this evening. . . 

Well last night's meeting at Barix was good, we talked about breaking stalls by changing up what we eat, exercise routines and being sure to get the right amounts of protein, carbs and fats, also about vitamins and the fear of gaining weight back.  The meeting was helpful and informative and it seems everyone who wanted to got to participate and boy is the meeting getting bigger and bigger, but soon there will be alternatives, as Dennis discussed the possibility of having a meeting on a Saturday, more coming on that in the near future.  It was also nice to see Jill (jastypes) there and AnneMR (I think that was her OH name), Sister Jan, too, people I haven't seen in some time. . .  Everyone was looking pretty good!

Hope you get out and enjoy the weather if you have an opportunity to do so, this sure is strange weather for the last 3rd of August, rather nippy this morning, like a crisp fall day, but heck, better than hot and humid. 

Have a great day, prayers, hugs, and postive thoughts for all, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 8/21/08 6:49 am - Lancaster, PA
Give Boston Lisa a hug. I just sent her a PM asking how she is doing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views