Thursday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 8/20/08 8:27 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Thursday morning everyone!  Time to rise and shine.  Gotta spray them pits and eat them grits!  Can't get no more southern than that now can I?  Right Dayner? HEHEHEHE  It's gonna be a WONDERFUL day!  Lucy is 1/2 way here and I can't wait to give my Baby a hug and see her mom.  Can ya tell I am excited?  LOL

Our challenge today is to realize that you are an overcomer.  Things that come your way are nothing you can't handle.  You can rise above them.  You can win.  You can be a victor!  You don't have to stay down when the wind is knocked out of your sail.  Take a deep breath, stand back up, dust yourself off, and keep on going.  You are not defeated, but you are a defeater.  You are an OVERCOMER!!  You can go on.  When it feels like you've gone as far as you can and it feels like the world is against you, you CAN WIN AND YOU WILL OVERCOME!!  You've done it before!  No matter what you are facing right now, no matter how hard this seems, this too shall pass and you will be a victor, not a victim!!  I have faith in you!  I KNOW YOU WILL AND I KNOW YOU CAN!

So, who's up?  What cha sippin' on this morning?  Me?  I'm enjoying some French Vanilla coffee.  YUMO!  I love this stuff.  I'd sure love to share it with you this morning.

Ya'll have a wonderful OVERCOMING Thursday! 
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

dit657
on 8/20/08 9:32 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Randall - I've missed your daily dose of feel-good!! This one is partiularly poignant as a lot of people seem to be struggling to overcome stalls, personal issues and whatever - I hope it helps everyone - sure made me feel good this morning!

I'm sipping my regular old decaf but it does taste good - our offices are freezing so its warming me up a bit.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 8/20/08 10:06 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning randall!

I too have missed your posts.  I believe it was Kathy on this board who noticed you in an article - I think wow moments in OH?  She filled us in on the details and it was great hearing about you!!

I'm just having my crystal lite iced tea right now after finishing work.  I'll take a nap and probably will be getting my iced decaf coconut coffee when I get up - love that stuff!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ktreavis
on 8/20/08 10:30 pm - PA
Thanks randall, I really needed that this morning.  - Katie

Progress not perfection

Laureen S.
on 8/20/08 10:59 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Randall,

Thanks for the post, it comes at a good time for me and it's nice to see you posting here again. . .  you were missed.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 8/21/08 6:54 am - Lancaster, PA
thanks for your posts and your continued enthusiasm
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views