Update!

ldillabough
on 8/21/08 12:01 am - Burlington, NJ
Hello everyone!

While I was at the post-op meeting at Barix last night my mother called about my brother Bill.  He had finally come to, but was in alot of pain.  They were able to get all the stem cells that are needed to do the transplant in September.  His immune systems has been weakened and will have to stay in the hospital for a while.  He made it through this hurdle, but he still has a long way to go.  I wanted to thank you all for your prayers and to ask you to keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers over the next couple of months.

Your support is greatly appreciated!

Lisa
Ready4 AChange
on 8/21/08 12:18 am, edited 8/21/08 12:18 am - Upper Chichester, PA
That's good news. I'll be sending lots of healing thoughts his way.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Pam Hart
on 8/21/08 1:09 am - Easton, PA
Lisa,

I will be continuing to think of your brother and your family.  I'm glad they were able to get the needed stem cells as that can be a very challenging process.

Keep us updated.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 8/21/08 1:41 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Your brother and family will remain in my prayers daily!

Hugs and it was nice meeting you last evening!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 8/21/08 6:48 am - Lancaster, PA
That is good news. I am going to continue sending good thoughts. Thanks for the update.
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/21/08 11:13 pm - PA
Lisa - I'm so glad that they were able to get the stem cells that they needed. I will definitely continue to send good wishes and thoughts his way.

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views