Stress Test Question

DianeMarie
on 8/20/08 6:41 am - Delmont, PA
I woke up this morning at 6AM for my stress test.  I got through it without too much of a problem.
I'm having a slight problem and I'm not sure if its from the test dye. 

I have to be at work at 9PM tonight and work till 5:30AM.  For the life of me I cant nap.  I've never had this problem.  Could something in the dye they used be keeping me awake like this?  Work is gonna be tough if I dont get some sleep before it.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Nicole0216
on 8/20/08 7:12 am - Lancaster, PA
I would not be surprised if it is throwing your rythm off.
Pam Hart
on 8/20/08 10:22 am - Easton, PA
Diane,

There is a possibility that it is throwing you off - but I'm not exactly sure if that's the case or not I don't know enough about the dye to say either way.

I can tell you coming from a night shift girl - there are times I can't sleep during the day - even after working all night.  You work different schedules almost every day - and medically speaking - that is just not good for your body.  It doesn't know if you are coming or going or when it should be awake or asleep.  It totally messes with the circadian rhythm.  It may not have anything to do with the dye - rather - it could just be your body going "what the F**K??"

Good luck - hope you get through it ok!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views