How do you STOP losing????

Christine C.
on 8/21/08 3:10 am - Port Deposit, MD
She didn't say anything about specific calories ... just to increase my meal sizes.  So far today I have been able to incorporate some add'l carbs in the meals I've eaten and they haven't made me sick ... I'm crossing my fingers I stay on the good side of this new eating  LOL
Christine

Sheri A.
on 8/24/08 12:18 pm
Hooray for you, what a good problem to have! You are still malabsorbing and will for 18 - 24 months post op so you need to add calories and are probably ready for maintenance. I got to 11 lbs below my personal goal at 12 months but people told me i was too thin - eventually the appetite and cravings return and your weight will creep up and start to stabilize. I've been maintaining for about 9 months now. I was a size 4 briefly in the dressing room at 12 months! Now I am anywhere between a 6-8 and think I'm ok, people tell me I'm tiny but I don't see it at all, I still see the loose skin/flab and feel fat! I am trying my hardest now to stay about 4-5 lbs below goal (138) and I am able to....I eat every 2-3 hours and just love carbs. If you want to "gain", just add carbs, go to 2% milk...good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views