**Wednesday Roll Call**

dit657
on 8/19/08 10:38 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - I'm at work today - at 10:00 I'll be leaving for my 6 month post-op appt with Dr Boe, the nuts and the nurses. Hope all goes well. I feel great - hopefully I'm on track with my weight loss. Every time I go to a follow-up appt I get those old Weigh****chers weigh-in jitters all over again. Sux!

Won't be making the meeting tonight - 2 trips up to Barix in one day is too much and would have caused hubby and I to drive separately - gas may have come down some but its still too high to justify a double trip like that. Anyone going to Barix please put the big push out there for a Saturday meeting once in a while!! Thanks!

I'll be stopping in to see Laura D while I'm at Barix - she had surgery with Dr P yesterday - will report back and let everyone know how she's doing.

Hope everybody has a great day! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
keri2008
on 8/19/08 10:48 pm - PA
I'll be at work all day and on the 4th day of my liquid diet.  It has gotten a bit easier especially after last night's event (Taco Bell was screaming my name and begging me to stop by and fill up).  After work I have to finish a post for my MBA class and start work on my paper.  Then take a break to help my daughter pack for college (we move her on Saturday).  One week from today I'll be at Barix!!!!

Keri
Lesley G.
on 8/19/08 11:33 pm, edited 8/19/08 11:34 pm - Allegan, MI
Hi all,

I am counting down the days to my surgery, as you can see in my ticker.  I can hardly believe it, but one week from today I'll be *discharged* from Barix and ready to go home and live my new life!  I had been feeling so emotional yet excited, but now I'm finding that the emotional side is getting better and now I'm more and more excited.  It's enough to make me jump for joy!

Today I was up early and went to the gym to swim laps before work.  I'm trying to make that a habit because it really does energize me for the rest of the day.  After work I am going over to Barix for the post-op support group and I'm happy to say that this is the last post-op group that I'll be "sneaking into" as a pre-op!

Have a good day all,
Lesley
BlancheJackson
on 8/20/08 12:28 am - Butler, PA
Good morning all...   About the kitty.. I'm sooo sorry.. I'm a cat person myself and have had to put 3 kitties down now. One for old age (21), one for kidney and liver failure..age (16), and one for heart worm!! age (4).

I'm about to take my granddaughter out for a walk. I've found a beautiful developement to walk in. It's the only place in PA with sidewalks, I think!!  LOL.  All very high end brick homes with immaculate yards and landscaping.. at least I can admire them while walking!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views