**Wednesday Roll Call**

Pam Hart
on 8/19/08 7:28 pm - Easton, PA
Considering I've been away for the weekend, I guess I'll start Roll Call

For those going to the support group meeting tonight - have a wonderful time as I'm sure you will.

Today I'm probably running to the grocery store for a few items after work.  Hubby has to be at WORK for a tour and a quick introduction between 8:30 and 9am!!  Whoo hoo!!  I doubt it will be a full day and I'm not even sure if he gets paid for the day - but at least we know the job is his!  It's part time - maybe with an extra day or two during the week if they need the help.  And he's looking into other part time jobs to make up full time hours. 

When I get home I'll probably cook up some steaks for dinner for later on and maybe separate some laundry as that will be on the agenda for Thursday.

Enjoy your day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 8/19/08 8:45 pm - Easton, PA
Pam first of all you look FANTASTIC!! And congrats to Brian on the job!

I have a tough day today, houding Barix for an answer... I took the kitten chris found to the vet last night, well he has feline leukemia and the vet doesn't expect him to make it much past a year AND it is highly contagious to my 2 other kitties, I think that I made the hardest decision of my life and we are going to have him put to sleep. Rather i be done now before he has to suffer. Unless of course anyone out there is willing to take him into their home! He is the cutest little orange tiger kitten, about 10 weeks old. I must say that I was up crying almost all night about this.

Today  after work I have to go for a B12 shot, then off to mom's to cook some more and visit with my aunt and cousin before my cousin has to leave for college. Then home to crash

Make it a great wednesday.
Pam Hart
on 8/20/08 12:12 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Liz - I appreciate the comments.

I would be up all night crying too if I was in your position.  Generally I would take the kitten - but I have two cats that I'm sure it would be contagious to as well - I have to agree that putting him down is probably for the best.  It's still hard.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 8/19/08 8:47 pm - Delmont, PA
Hi Everyone!

Wow Pam, nice Avitar.  You are really looking good! (Gonna start calling you skinny minny soon)
I dont work till tonight at 9PM to 5:30AM but I had to get up early for my stress test.

I have on my comfy clothing and sneakers.  My right ankle has been causing me problems lately.  I woke up and its all swollen.  I hope they give it time to warm up on the treadmill before going too crazy on me.  I think I'll put on an ankle brace and see if that helps.

My youngest child turns 16 today so we will be celebrating that.  They always choose their birthday dinner and he has chosen taco.  Later we will have some cake and icecream before I head off to work.  Not sure if I'll have any.  I havent had any kind of junk like that since April.  I'm really happy with how my weightloss is going and I dont want to mess that up.  I've lost another 5lbs in the past 2 weeks.

It's time to go so I'll check in later and let you know how it went.  Have a great day!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 8/20/08 12:13 am - Easton, PA
You have a great new avatar yourself, no?  Save the pics - as you drop weight you'll amaze yourself!

Pam
DianeMarie
on 8/20/08 4:21 am - Delmont, PA
Yes it's new.  I can see the slight change in my face.  It's weird when you put up a new pic.  You get used to the old one and then all the sudden its a new face looking back at you on your posts.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
GD_007
on 8/19/08 9:27 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Not much going on today.....
- pick up car from Honda, later tonight
- go to Barix meeting
- clean up/straighten up home
- exercise (walk to CVS & Acme)
- drink 64oz fluid
- do exam questions

Later,
-GD
Dana C.
on 8/19/08 9:42 pm - Royersford, PA
Good morning everyone!
It is official, I've hit a stall in my weight loss. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. That darn scale hasn't moved for about 3 weeks now. I'm ready to bang my head against the walls!
I go see Dr. Marymor tomorrow so I'll definitely be discussing this issue with the nutritionist and see if they have any suggestions. Maybe I need to change up my exercise a little and see if that helps.
I have a busy day today as I have to take my middle son to the Doctor at 1:30 then at 3 he has "meet the teacher" at school (he's starting Kindergarten) then tonight I have open house for parents only at 7.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

368/182/160

Pam Hart
on 8/20/08 12:11 am - Easton, PA
You may very well not be doing anything "wrong" however - changing your normal food choices and exercise routine is always a good idea and helps some break the stalls.
Good luck!

Pam
bubble273
on 8/19/08 10:15 pm - Levittown, PA
Happy hump day everyone!!!

Well, I did have plans to take Connor back to the Oxford Valley movies for another free movie today, but duty calls and I have to finish a transcript this morning to be sent over to my work.  Do you believe it was an arbitration taken last year in July and they are just ordering it now.  What a pain in the arse!!

Right after I post I'm heading to my kitchen to peel some potatoes and carrots to put in the crock pot with a roast that will be simmering all day!!!  YUMMO :)

Later I have a doctor's appointment before the Barix meeting.  And right after the doctor I will be heading right over to Barix for the best support meeting out there.  Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Have a great hump day!!  See some of you tonight.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views