OT Baltimore Pics

Pam Hart
on 8/19/08 8:10 am - Easton, PA
Here's the link to my Baltimore photos if anyone is interested.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?UV=222487053038_61 6000740211&mode=fromsite&collid=53413966211.162901740211.121 9182758657&conn_speed=1

There is a whopping two pictures of me - one full length of just me and one of me and hubby.  There's also a pic of hubby, candid, he didn't even knew I took it.  Besides that - its basically a lot of the inner harbor and aquarium pics - cause those is what we were most impressed by (they wouldn't allow pics of the bodies exhibit - that was the best actually!)

Let me know if the link doesn't work

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 8/19/08 8:20 am

The link worked....the pictures are beautiful....and girl, you look awesome.

Eileen

Pam Hart
on 8/19/08 12:04 pm - Easton, PA
Awww...thanks Eileen!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/08 9:44 am
Great pictures!  I'm glad you two had fun.

HG
Mary Benford
on 8/19/08 10:25 am - Emmaus, PA
Fantastic pictures Pam!!!  Looks like you had a great time!  and my god do you look amazing!

Norm and I are heading out that way in September...   what hotel did you and Brian stay at??

Anywy, glad you had fun!   Thanks for sharing the pics!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Pam Hart
on 8/19/08 12:04 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Mary - I appreciate the compliments.  For the first time I wear my shirts TUCKED in to my pants and skirts....I kind of feel like that commercial where that woman says that - something small - but makes me feel soooo good.

Anyway - we stayed at the "Hampton Inn Suites of the Inner Harbor" (There's also one by Camden Yards)  It was very very nice - about a 5 minute walk if that to the Inner Harbor.  They had a complimentary hot breakfast - most of the choices weren't good for me but they did have eggs on one day and had fresh fruit available both days along with your normal continental fare of danish, bagels, english muffins etc.  Coffee, tea, and juices as well.  The room was nice - all of them automatically come with a fridge and microwave (which was great because I brought my yogurts/ricotta cheese/cheesesticks/water with me and could have used the microwave to heat up left overs from eating out - although I never brought any back to the room - mostly because when we were done eating we were always going someplace else and didn't want to be dragging it in the hot sun forever), and the bed was actually very comfortable.

There's a TON of hotels in the area - so you would have your choice.  Just keep in mind - look up to see if the Orioles are playing when you are headed out that way - because people came to town for the Orioles/Red Sox game and couldn't get rooms anywhere near the Inner Harbor.

Pam
bubble273
on 8/19/08 11:12 am - Levittown, PA
Wow, Pam...those pictures are out of this world.  Most of them could be post cards!!

And you look absolutely FANTABULOUS!!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 8/19/08 12:07 pm - Easton, PA

Thanks karen!!  I have to admit - most of the pics were taken by Brian - he's really good at it most of the time.  And we got a new digital camera right after the pilgramage - because I was so disgusted at the pilgramage photos and my rinky dink "toy" camera we had received as a gift.

LOVE your new Avatar - you are looking quite great yourself!!  I know this sounds cliche - but did you do something with your hair too?  It looks awesome in your avatar photo (either that you are just so damn radiant now it totally changes how you look!)

Pam

bubble273
on 8/19/08 1:14 pm - Levittown, PA
Thank you!!!  I think it is my radiance :)  That was my niece's birthday party and most of my best friend's family was there and they just kept complimenting me all day.  It was a great feeling.  They've known me since I was like 14 years old.  So they know the struggles I've gone through.  My best friend's FIL didn't even know who I was when I said hello to him.  He started talking to me and I could tell something was off.  Well, as I finished asking how he was I started to walk away and then I hear "Oh my God, you look great."  He got up and was like it just hit me that it was you.  I started to laugh and got all giggly inside.

And as far as the hair thing, it's just grown in actually from the last time you saw me.  I haven't done anything different.  I actually have been wanting to get it cut the past couple of weeks and the girl who cuts my hair hasn't been available.  But I thank you for the compliment.

Karen

Nicole0216
on 8/19/08 11:25 am - Lancaster, PA
nice pics you look awesome. Isnt the Inner Harbor nice?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views