Free Scrubs

Lslaven
on 8/19/08 4:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi everyone:

I will be bringing a bag of scrubs to the Barix meeting tomorrow.  There are pants and jackets in sizes 1X and 2X.  Anyone who might need them is welcome to have the bag. 

Linda
dit657
on 8/19/08 5:21 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hey, it sounds like somebody is dropping sizes and pounds like crazy!! Good for you! How are you? Miss you out here and am always thinking about you. I may finally make this meeting tomorrow night - still not sure. Don't need scrubs but it would be great to see everybody.

Kathy

ps: We're not going to recognize each other!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lslaven
on 8/19/08 10:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Kathy:
I can't wait to see you.  I am so glad you are able to make the meeting.  You are right, I probably will not recognize you, but I am sure I will know that wonderful smile and disposition in no time.  I will be coming with Susan.  Look for us!!!!!
Linda
dit657
on 8/19/08 10:14 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Linda - I won't be at the meeting tonight - two trips to Barix in one day is just too much, plus my husband and I would have had to drive separately today. I'm really hoping Dennis has some good news about getting Saturday meetings going. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 8/19/08 6:02 am - Easton, PA
Linda,

If they don't go at the meeting tomorrow night - what colors are they?  There are some nurses at work who might be able to use them - although we are fairly limited and are generally told to stay with navy or white only.  But jackets and what not might be a different story.  Anyway - give them away if there are takers - but if not - perhaps I could get them from you next month.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lslaven
on 8/19/08 10:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Pam:
They are in multiple colors.  No white though.  The jackets have designs.  If no one wants them tonight.  I will save them for you.  You know how expensive these things can be and I figured someone would want them.  I will miss you tonight!!!!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views