Wanted to introduce myself.

beetlemom66
on 8/19/08 4:51 am - monaca, PA
Hello,

My name is Sandie and I had Ruen Y bypass on June 18, 2008 at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh.  I have been hanging out and posting on the Ruen y forum, and didn't even realize there was a Pennsylvania forum.  I was 339 pounds the day of my surgery, and yesterday at 2months out I was down 52 pounds.  I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone.  Hopefully some of you are from my area of the state!!!!!!

oobiebus
on 8/19/08 4:54 am - pottstown, PA
Well hello there and welcome aboard! Wow you rdoing awesome with your weight loss,i bet you feel so much better! Everyone here is great so join in anytime! Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Ready4 AChange
on 8/19/08 5:00 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the PA board. In Sep. it will be 3 years for me. I'm closer to the DE state line off 95 about 15 miles south of Philadelphia Airport. You will find there are lots of friendly people on the pa board.
Welcome !

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

dit657
on 8/19/08 5:27 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Sandie - I live close to the other Sandy that posted - almost in Delaware. But there are lots of people from the western part of the state and I'm sure they'll be responding to you as well. As a matter of fact I know there was a huge Steelers fan out there for a while - not sure if she's still posting or not.

Congratulations on your recent surgery and your huge success so far - that's awesome!! Feels so much better, doesn't it.

Take care and keep posting - we hang out here all the time - great place to be.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/08 5:33 am
Hi Sandie

Welcome to the PA Boards and congrats on your sucess so far on your journey!
Shan08
on 8/19/08 5:44 am - the Skook, PA

Hi & welcome!
I'm not from your side of the state, but if you're a Steelers fan, you're a friend of mine *wink*

Congrats on your weight loss!!

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Melanie B.
on 8/19/08 6:21 am - Doylestown, PA

Welcome!

eaglesflag.gif

pieparty
on 8/19/08 7:17 am - Milroy , PA
Hi and welcome, I am fairly new here too. I live south central PA. I am just starting my journey I see the surgeon next month. Congratulations on coming this far, and the success you have had. Keep up the good work.
Pam Hart
on 8/19/08 7:28 am - Easton, PA
Hey there!

Actually - I don't even live in Pa!  I'm a jersey girl who had surgery in Langhorne, Pa so I post here instead.  The pa forum is a great great place full of support and like a little family!!  We know a lot about each other and are always willing to lend a shoulder to cry on, a steel toe to kick you when you need to be, an ear to listen, and great words of wisdom.  There are people who are 2, 3, 4, even 5+ years out who have learned the life by living it.

Welcome!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
BlancheJackson
on 8/19/08 7:54 am - Butler, PA
Beetlemom....  Hello!  I am from your area.. I'm 3 years out from surgery and living in Butler!!  I ride a motorcycle and end up in your area on my way to Beaver Falls! 

Give me a ring sometime and maybe we can get together!!!

Email me for my #

[email protected] 
Blanche

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views