***Tuesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 8/18/08 4:35 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
Today has me heading to work at the hospital, followed by a drive to Wilkes Barre to visit Mom.  I rarely get up there, so I am going while I have a few days off.  After I get to visit her boyfriend's garden, she will try to beat me at Scrabble tonight. 

Everyone have a great day.  Be safe.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 8/18/08 8:28 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning everyone - have a safe trip upstate Trish!

I had a hectic weekend and things are contining along on that path. Mom came home yesterday and is feeling well.

I STILL have not heard the results of my ultrasound (from last wednesday morning!) and am getting really frustrated! I called down again yesterday and left a message with Toni, no call back as of yet. I See DR Brader friday at 4, leaving work around 1:30 to make sure I get there with plenty of time, not sure exactly how to get there so I want to be precautious.

Today has me at work, then home to take the kitten to the vet - thats it for my fun today.

Make it a great tuesday!

Liz
dit657
on 8/18/08 9:44 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Trish, have a safe trip out to see your mom. Liz, I sure hope somebody can give you answers soon - this seems ridiculous that they don't have results yet and I'm very disappointed in the way its being handled. Barix is usually so wonderful at this stuff - must be something going on with them.

As for me I'm at work today - nothing new there. Meeting some friends for lunch today and another friend is coming over tonight with 3 bags of clothes for me - she's lost a lot of weight and her 'fat' clothes should fit me now - woo-hoo!! I can use some tops and stuff.

Other than that a fairly quiet day for me - hope everyone has a great day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
GD_007
on 8/18/08 9:51 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Let's see...day#2 on pureed foods so i'm looking forward to trying some more blended food recipes.  The cheesy chili was awesome (I added unflavored protein).  I also made my own creation - Greg's blended Korma Chicken :).  Nothing fancy - it was ok [1/3 cup Trader Joe's Korma sauce (7g sugar and no "bad things")+ 1/2 cup diced chicken + ~3/4 cup Chicken Broth].

Today, I have a take home final exam due for my MBA class this Sunday.  My plan is to get about 1/3 done today and so on for the next 3 days and submit it before the weekend.

I also have my +2-3 month follow-up apointment in West Chester for sleep apnea this morning (i'm moderate - machine set at 13).

Aside from that - not much.  I'm browsing Criagslist for some free weights and a bench - yes I know cardio is king but I'd also like to start some upper body weight training.  I finished a huge paper last night, again for the MBA class, so I'm very releaved.  If I may say so - a huge weight lifted....

Later,
-GD
bubble273
on 8/18/08 10:09 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Tuesday morning to everyone.

Today I am taking Connor to the movies.  The Oxford Valley Mall movies has free movie showings during the summer on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m.  It's first come first serve, so I'm heading over around 9:00 this morning, because I have never gone before and I don't know how the line will be.  Today they're showing Polar Express and Shrek the Third.  And this week is the last week they are doing it for the summer.  I haven't been able to go until now because Connor was in camp...plus I forgot :)

Then I will head to the city to pick up my paycheck....gotta pay the bills!!  And then I'm coming home to probably do some more work on the computer.  Tonight I will go play Texas Hold 'em with my husband at a bar where he runs the game on Tuesdays.  If anyone is in Bristol Boro and they would like to play free cards, the bar is Phinny Magee's.  You can check out the website at www.worldtavernpoker.com

Have a great day!!!

Karen

Shannon O.
on 8/18/08 10:36 pm - Reading, PA
Well, at some point today... I will hit the gym... also going to get a visit today from my BIL girlfriend who is out from new mexico to visit family for a few days before heading back to NM and my BIL... I also need to pack for hershey park... anyone wanna tell me what to bring to a park like that with a 2 year old in tow would be great!!

I also need to finally get working on selling off old clothes to make some money... trying to still figure out if I should do eBay or Craig's List...

Liz R.
on 8/18/08 10:44 pm - Easton, PA
I'd go craigslist since that is FREE for you! :)
Nicole0216
on 8/18/08 11:19 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi everyone. I slept in and will go for a massage this afternoon and then work tonight.

Things went well with the PS yesterday, I think I will go with him, but good lord there is no good way to get to the poconos. the traffic was horrible. I am hoping i can fight the insurance company to get my stomach covered so i can do two things at once at a disount. We will see. The good thing is that his office is willing to try and help me fight the others I have been to were not interested. He seems to be very competent and reasonable. If you ever had any modesty you wont after going to a PS,. You have to stand naked with him and his nurse and have your body photographed with the knowledge that the pics will be sent to your insurance company, oh the joy of that. I would hate to have that job. He did suggest that i try and lose the last bit of weight i want to lose before he does it so that gives me insentive to really kick it into high gear.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Liz R.
on 8/19/08 12:08 am - Easton, PA
Nicole - I am not too far from the Poconos if you ever need somewhere to stay while you are going to appointments or what not. Or god willing you have it done if Jason needs a place to crash you are both more then welcome at my house!

Liz
BlancheJackson
on 8/19/08 12:15 am - Butler, PA
Good morning!  Last night we played Scrabble after dinner... all 4 of us!  LOL  What a hoot!

Today... well, I have a ton of laundry to be done, and sometime today I'd like to maybe go for a walk!  Mother Nature is due today, so feeling rather blah...

Well... have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views