Barix Post-Op Meeting Wednesday Night

Dennis Belk
on 8/18/08 1:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hello Everyone,
I'll be looking for all the usual suspects and some new ones this Wednesday night, 7P at Barix Clinics in Langhorne. We'll be in the lobby to welcome post-op Lap Banders and RNY'ers for support, knowledge, sharing, and friendship. I'll be looking those WLS "seniors" , the "new babies" and everyone in between. I'm also expecting some "pre's" to join us as well to learn from a very giving group. There will be plenty to offer and to cover and we'll do our best to get it all done. After requesting subjects for the meeting, this is our list so far:

BCuteKitty (Kim) - needs advice on breaking a stall.
Lady-JWB - needs advice on planning her 5-6 small meals a day. She's 2 mths out.
Eileen Walton - will address vitamin deficiencies and overdosing concerns.
Dana & Greg (like so many of us) want to see Saturday meetings at Barix. I hope to have some info to present to everyone.

I hope to see many of you there as the summer winds down. This little gathering of ours is and always will be a key to your long term success. It helps to keep you grounded, on track and part of a group that cares about you and your life. Please join us if you possibly can. We want to see you, hear you and be with you. Just being there helps everyone in the room.

See ya Wednesday,

Dennis Belk
Post-Op SG Leader
Langhorne, PA 
bubble273
on 8/18/08 10:04 pm - Levittown, PA
See you Wednesday, Dennis.  I wouldn't miss it!!  I always look forward to seeing you and everyone and to get the support we all need.

Karen

megan B.
on 8/19/08 12:52 am - Shippensburg, PA
Dennis,

This is Megan, Norm's sister. I was at teh meeting last month although you're pretty far I won;t be there this week but wanted to extend a thank you to all the Barix members who brought clothes in for me a few months ago. Many of them I will be wearing back to school and they are greatly appreciated.

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/08 1:20 am
Hi Megan, 

Not sure what size you are up to at this point I know how crazy they can change. I wanted to let you know if Norm attends we will bring a a lot of clothing it is over 10 bags. In various sizes lots of 18/20 if  you want to have then get you anything. We had a mini exchane amoung someof us girls and now gonna share with our fellow friends.

Hope all is going well!
Dennis Belk
on 8/19/08 6:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Megan,
Very glad you were able to join us last month and that the clothing is coming in handy. All the best with your journey and you're always welcome to stop by and meet with us.

Dennis
Dennis Belk
on 8/19/08 6:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
Great Karen,
We'll see ya there,
Dennis
Pam Hart
on 8/19/08 1:05 am - Easton, PA
Sounds like great topics!  I will be headed to work that evening so won't be making this months meeting - but am sure it will be a night of support and encouragement as it always is every month!  I will surely miss being there - and will see you all next month!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dennis Belk
on 8/19/08 6:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hope you're doing well Pam,
See ya in September!

Dennis
GinaB308
on 8/19/08 1:16 am - PA

Hi Dennis,
Saturdy mtgs. would be wonderful; week nights are so hard for me with work, all of our activities, and the long drive.

Gina

Dennis Belk
on 8/19/08 6:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks for your input Gina.
It's looking like it's gonna happen. I'll keep everyone posted.

Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views