school

bcutekitty
on 8/18/08 9:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
Ty Stefanie!

Patricia R.
on 8/18/08 10:43 am - Perry, MI
I think it is just awesome that you are pursuing your GED right now.  I taught a GED class last year, and tried to encourage my class to keep working on their own at home, because I could only scratch the surface. 

I recommend you check out the big GED book and get one for yourself.  Do as much work as you can on your own at home, like homework every night.  It will definitely help you. 

I was so thrilled when I followed up with some of my students after they left my class because I learned that several of them did pass the GED test.

If you ever want to talk, or just ask some questions, I will be more than happy to help you out as much as I can, even if it is just for "homework" help. 

PM me for my phone number. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patti M.
on 8/18/08 11:21 am
Kim,

I think it's SO awesome that you're doing this!  I say you go for it girlfriend!  If you need anything at all, just let me know.

See you soon!
Patti      
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/08 11:52 am

Good for you, Kim!!  You have a huge fan club here cheering you on.  You are right.  After 21 years of taking care of others, it's time to take care of you.  I have no doubt you will kick some GED butt!!! 

Heather

Nicole0216
on 8/18/08 1:05 pm - Lancaster, PA
I am so proud of you.
GD_007
on 8/18/08 9:58 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Excellent - good for you!!! 

I live in Drexel Hill (near Upper Darby High School) so if you need any help with anything shoot me an email - I used to tutor when in school and university.  And now the neighbor's kids, across the street, pop in from time to time when she needs help with math and such.

-GD
bcutekitty
on 8/19/08 10:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
I know know exactly where that is my step father went to upper darby high
thank you!

Shannon O.
on 8/18/08 10:27 pm - Reading, PA
That is awesome news... and good for you for going after this for yourself!

bcutekitty
on 8/19/08 10:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you to everybody for you kind words of encouragement,i start next Thursday and iam very excited even got all my books lol

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views