school

bcutekitty
on 8/18/08 5:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
Ok so some of you might know i went today for oriention for my GED classes at first they had me for day classes so i just explained i work durning the day so they put me for night 2days a wk on Tuesday and Thursdays well here is the problem as some of you know iam a nanny in Havertown in Sept i start 5days a wk for 2families one family i work Tues/Thurs 7am till 7pm not going to work when i have to be in school at 6m so i called my boss she was great about it she sd we could cut my hrs or change my days to Monday and Wednesday just untill iam done school so iam sooo excited about this i have spent the last 21 yrs raising kids now it is time for me to better myself,i will start school next week i wouldnt be able to make anymore meetings on Wednesdays not that i have came to any barix meeting but this Wed will be
my first and only i will miss everybody and will try to post on here as much as possible!!!!
Just wanted to share my good news

rita61677
on 8/18/08 5:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
thats awesome kim. congrats to you. see you on wedneday - we'll leave around 615-ish.
bcutekitty
on 8/18/08 5:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Ok will be ready
ty!

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/08 5:34 am
Kim I am excited for you~ We will be here when you need us right now focus on YOU and your schooling!
bcutekitty
on 8/18/08 5:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
TY Beth,i will come to Susans just will be late i would never miss that lol

jdruski
on 8/18/08 5:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations Kim.  Best of luck to you.  You really deserve it.

Jeanne
bcutekitty
on 8/18/08 5:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
TY Jeanne!!!!

bubble273
on 8/18/08 6:10 am - Levittown, PA
That is great, Kim.  We will miss you at the meetings, but you've got to do what you gotta do.

I never did get to reply to your other post about getting your GED.  Just wanted to tell you that I think it's very brave that you are going back to school and getting your GED.  And you are never too old.  I remember my father went to get his GED when he was 40.  He dropped out of high school in the 9th or 10th grade.  And I'll tell you what, though, with getting that GED he really learned a lot and has taught me a few things.  So kudos to you.  I know you'll do great!!

Karen

bcutekitty
on 8/18/08 9:11 am - Philadelphia, PA
Karen ty so much i needed to hear that hopefully i will see you at Barix Wed

New_Beginnings_36
on 8/18/08 9:09 am - PA
Kim - Congrats! It's terrific that you are going to school :) You must be so excited! You will be missed on here and at the meetings. Keep us posted though. Best wishes. 

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views