Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Monday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/17/08 10:05 pm - Pottstown, PA

Good Morning Everyone!!

So as I told you guys on Friday my knee was achy from going up and down chairs in my classroom so I only did light walking this weekend to kind of rest the knee a bit and it seemed to help!

Today I did my hour on the treadmill at a slightly higher intensity than Friday and was okay.  My knee seems to be dealing with it!  However, today I have to go in to my classroom to finish setting up and then hopefully I won't be back in there till the first day of school!  But we will see how the knee is after school time today....

So what is on your excersise agenda today??

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/17/08 10:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I was up early and on my recumbant bike - did 6.8 miles in about 30 minutes. Not sure if I'll go to the fitness center tonight or tomorrow night - have a ton of laundry sitting home waiting for me!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/08 12:33 am

I had plans to go to the gym tonight, but I am in pain!!  My neck and shoulders started bothering me a couple weeks ago and now they are stiff and it's hard to turn my head.  Last week my heels started to hurt like I was walking on bone.  I used to have planters faceitis (????) pre-op, but it hasn't bothered me in two years...so I don't know what's up with that.  And, if that wasn't enough, I woke up with morning with sciatica pain shooting down my back into my legs.  Ok...who beat me up when I wasn't looking.  I feel like a truck ran over me. 

So, my exercise for today is walking from the car to the doctors office to get some good drugs LOL.  I might go to the gym and walk on the treadmill, but I'm not sure at this point. 

HG

oobiebus
on 8/18/08 3:41 am - pottstown, PA
My kids are away with there dad and i had the Pool to myself,so I did my 45 minutes of water aerobics and layed my behind on my favorite float and got some tanning  done!Peace and quiet ,I floated around with not a care in the world!Yippppeeee! Hugs trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views