Barix - Wednesday August 20

dit657
on 8/17/08 10:05 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I'll be at Barix Wednesday, August 20 @ 10:45 for my 6 month follow-up - anybody going to be there or need visiting?? Let me know - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laura D.
on 8/18/08 1:31 am - Pottstown, PA
I would love a visit!  I will be having surgery on the 19th with Dr. P.  It would be nice to see someone that I feel as though I know from the "boards".  If you have the extra time, I could use the positive support. 
dit657
on 8/18/08 1:34 am - Boothwyn, PA
You got it!! I'll stop up to say hi and check on you so I can report back to the boards! Kathy

Dianne P.
on 8/18/08 1:41 am - DE
Kathy,
I am gonna be at Barix for my 2 week checkup on the 20th @11:30am. then DH n I are  gonna putz around for 5 hrs and then go to the support meeting at 7pm.(We live 21/2 hours away 1 way) I am coming up to the 2nd floor to say hi to every1 also.
Hugs-Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 8/18/08 2:20 am, edited 8/18/08 2:20 am
A whole lot of us are gonna be there that night ..It is only about 5 or 6 hours you need to kill to see all of us!

Best of Luck Kathy on your 6 month! The time has flown you were pretty much just out of surgery when I really focused on the boards and your journey has been one of my favorite to follow.
dit657
on 8/18/08 2:31 am - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Beth! I'm hoping for good numbers and good things from Dr Boe - its hasn't always been an easy journey but it certainly has been worthwhile! I would have liked to have lost 100 lbs since having my surgery but I don't think I'm going to make it, but that's okay  - maybe I can make that goal before my cruise in October - I'd take that!! Kathy

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/08 2:39 am
I will keep my fingers crossed for you and your mind set sounds right ...If your not at that for 6 months you will do it for the cruise!

You are one of the supportive members here and deserve every bit of happiness along this journey. I found that I embrace the bad days as much as the days I have a WOW moment!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views