**** Monday Roll Call****

dit657
on 8/17/08 10:57 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Laura - those books are awesome!! Don't buy the 3rd or 4th one - if you PM me with your address I'd gladly send them to you - I've already read the 3rd one and have the 4th one on order and should have it soon. I'm hoping to take it to Seattle with me to read on the plane. I ordered another book of hers, too - looked good. If you can take the 3rd book back I can give you mine.

Or,, if you're going to the post-op meeting Wednesday night at Barix maybe I can leave them with someone there Wednesday morning when I'm there for my 6 month post-op? I can't make the night meetings so I'm really hoping Dennis can get something going for Saturdays.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lauraanne715
on 8/18/08 4:52 am - Pottstown, PA
Kathy --
Thank you but I already started the third one!! Ugh..I wish I saw your post earlier! LOL And I am actually going to borrow my step daughters copy of Breaking Dawn...but if I could borrow the other Stephanie Meyer book when you are done I would greatly appreciate that!!!  Thank you for your kind offer I really do appreciate it!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/18/08 4:54 am - Boothwyn, PA
No problem - at least I have someone to pass them along to!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bcutekitty
on 8/17/08 10:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA,
   Today iam heading for oriention for my GED classes till noon then back home till my finally 3month check up at my pcp to get ready for my consult with the plastic surgeon next week nothing else exciting i completed everything on my list this weekend only left one thing for today is to do the hardwood floors which i hate trying to talk hubby into doing them since i did the wash and that is his job lol
Have a great Monday! 

BlancheJackson
on 8/17/08 11:22 pm - Butler, PA
Good Monday Morning!   I'm sooooo sunburned from yesterday!  My face looks like a lobster! 

Oh well... Have go to play with my grandbaby, but wanted to peek in and say hello.  Other than the bank, I have nothing planned but grandbaby time!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Jackie Smith
on 8/17/08 11:35 pm - Coatesville, PA
Good Morning,
Today is my son's 13th b-day.  Time sure does fly! 
My hubby took the day off, the boys are going shooting, then to Red Robin and after that to a movie.  I guess I am going to clean the house.  It REALLY needs it and I only have one more Monday off before surgery to get it done.  My daugher has a couple of girl friends over so I am sure they will keep them selves entertained playing in the pop up. 
Day #2 has begun.  I had my almond latte for breakie and I plan to mix up a cup of CL to drink while I am working around the house. 
This weather is amazing.  I am from Tacoma, WA and I have to say this month the weather feels alot more like a Tacoma summer than a PA summer.  Last night we sat outside with a few neighbors visiting and than had a bon fire!
Have a great day everyone!  Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views