**** Monday Roll Call****

Nicole0216
on 8/17/08 3:23 pm - Lancaster, PA
Beat ya to it Trish. I am up just got home from work trying to unwind. I am hoping to get some sleep then it is up at 9am to hit the road for the long trip north to see dr. herman in the poconos for my PS consult, This is my second one. I saw Dr. chapin in the spring and decided not to use him,  The main things I want to fix are the arms and the boobs LOL and the tummy ,My thighs are pretty bad but i hear they can be real difficult and painful so I will see if I Can live with them.
so we will see. what are you up to today?
Patricia R.
on 8/17/08 4:23 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Nicole,
I went to bed, and couldn't sleep, so I got up to do Roll Call and Shazam, you had already done it.  Good job.  Where do you work that you get in so late? 

Monday has me going to the surgeon's office first thing to get my stitches out from having had a cyst removed over a week ago.  I can't wait, as it is on my collarbone, where my seatbelt strap rubs it all the time.  OUCH!

After that, I am running to the hospital to put in some hours for work.  I desperately need the $$$$$.  Then, I am heading to my therapist's to get this screwy brain unscrambled.  If I don't see him regularly, I get all out of whack and I don't want that to happen.  We have made some great progress recently, and he did a relaxation/visualization exercise with me and recorded it for me so I could use it at home.  It is helping me with the stress eating temptation.

Somewhere in there, I hope to get to my AA meeting.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

DianeMarie
on 8/17/08 7:25 pm - Delmont, PA
Good Morning!

This is one of those days I'm really happy I started to lose weight and feel better.  I'm going to need every ounce of this new strength I have.   I work from 6AM to 2:30PM today.   Today I'll be receiving the Health & Beauty order I made yesterday.  A usual Monday order is 2000+ pieces.  Because we just had a store reset I ordered 4000+ pieces to fill in all the new items.  I usually have help unloading but she's on vacation this week.  So it will just be me.  I will have 2 lady's to help put things out but neither of them lift.  So I get to stay in back and break up and sort the order and do all the heavy lifting for them. 

Yesterday I managed to walk 10 miles.  I was a tired puppy when the day was done.  I have a feeling I'm gonna be more tired by the end of today!

I jumped on the scale this morning and I'm 4lbs lighter than I was 2 weeks ago at my meeting.  I never post my home weigh ins.  I always wait to I get an offical one.  But its nice to see my weight go into the lower 230's.  So I've unofficially lost 22lbs since I've started this.

I better go get my face on for work.  You all have a fantastic day!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
lauraanne715
on 8/17/08 10:17 pm - Pottstown, PA
Diane-
I just had to say that I love your new avie pic here!!!  You can totally see how thin your face is!!  Wow!! You look great!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

DianeMarie
on 8/18/08 4:40 am - Delmont, PA
Hi Laura,

It's not thin....yet... but I really do appreciate that you've noticed and mentioned it. 

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
bubble273
on 8/17/08 8:49 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Monday Morning to everyone.

Nicole, let us know how you made out with Dr. Herman.  You're getting done what I want to have done, my arms and my boobs!!  The boobs are mainly for my husband :)  And how come you decided not to use Dr. Chapin, if you don't mind me asking??  I really thought he was great the time that he did a seminar at Barix.

Anyway, this moring has me traveling.  I will be in Bath, PA, by about 9:45 for a 10 o'clock job.  And then after that I'm going to Allentown for a 1:30 job.  So I'll wave hi to all of my OH buddies  in Northeastern PA today.

After that it's home to finish a couple of transcripts, eat dinner, relax and go to bed :)

Have a good one everyone.

Karen

GD_007
on 8/17/08 9:35 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Today I start blended food - yippiee!!!
-GD
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/08 10:02 pm
Good morning!  Good luck today Nicole....I want to hear all about it.

I am at work til 3:30, then home to do some early packing for vacation.  I have a busy week ahead, so I figured I better get started now.  I may mow the grass, but that will mean it will go unmowed for two weeks because of being away.  We will see.  Other than that, I have to go visit my moms cats and pick up the mail because they are on vacation this week.  I  may also hit the gym at some point later in the evening.

Have a good one.

HG
dit657
on 8/17/08 10:04 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - didn't get a chance to post over the weekend because we had the opportunity to visit friends at their beach house and jumped on it! It was a beautiful weekend and I'm so glad we went. They live on a canal in Fenwick and have a pontoon boat - went out on that Saturday and Sunday and just relaxed and soaked up some sun - felt wonderful!!

Some of their other friends stopped by Saturday night and I haven't seen them since New Year's Eve 2006/07 - needless to say they were shocked and amazed at the difference in me and very supportive and complimentary - made me feel really good. Personally I'm still not seeing it, but I guess its happening. I'm down almost 140 lbs from when they last saw me so I'm sure it was a big difference.

Today has me at work - nothing new there. Was supposed to have a doctor appt with my PCP tonight but I think I'll cancel since I have my 6 month follow-up at Barix on Wednesday. Too many doctor's appts!!

Hope everyone has a great day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lauraanne715
on 8/17/08 10:15 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!!

Well it is Monday and quite sunny here in Philly so I hope if it is not too hot I can go out this afternoon and sit and read my book.  Hubby and I went to Barnes and Noble on Friday night and I picked up the next two books in Stephanie Meyers Twilight series and am already on the second one I bought so that makes three books read in three days...I see another trip to Barnes and Noble today!!  Sometimes it is a pain that I can read a book so fast!!LOL

As for today..it is back to the classroom for what I hope is the final day of set up. Then I will enjoy my last two weeks of summer and go back to work in September! Hopefully I will get all the little stuff left to do in the room done today! 

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views