Onederland Oh Happy Day

Victoria B.
on 8/17/08 7:47 am - Levittown, PA
Good morning all I have finally done it ,I got weighed this morning and the scale said 199.5. I ran around the house(carefully because of just having a historectomy) singing Oh Happy Day. I was 15 the last time I weighed that little.
I am now 13 months and 5 days out from the most wonderful life saving surgery. Thanks for all of you support it has ment so much to me.

Love, Victoria

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/08 7:58 am, edited 8/17/08 7:58 am
Great job, Victoria!!! 

Also, great job on completing your first Relay for Life.  I did my 8th one this past May and it is soooo much easier minus the extra weight. 

Heather G
Victoria B.
on 8/17/08 11:45 am - Levittown, PA
Thanks Heather,
I could not even make it out to the field with my weight let alone walk it.

bubble273
on 8/17/08 9:45 am - Levittown, PA
CONGRATULATIONS, girlfriend!!!  Isn't it the best feeling in the world??  I think everyone heard me in Barix the day that I hit onederland just very recently.  This is the most wonderful life saving surgery, isn't it??  That is sooooooooo great!!!  WAY TO GO!!

Karen

Victoria B.
on 8/17/08 11:44 am - Levittown, PA
Hey,
How are you doing? I am good just sore and I get tired so easily. I wanted to get the kids school supply shopping done so we went to Kmart today. I got one of those moterized scooter's. I managed not to harm any people but there are a few messed up racks in the store. After an hour of that I was so tired I slept for 4 hours when I got home. I was shocked when the Dr said I could not drive for 3 more weeks. I am stir crazy.

Hope to see you soon.
Victoria

Patricia R.
on 8/17/08 4:41 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Victoria,
Congratulations on your success in reaching Onederland.  I hit it in December and also whooped and hollered.  Unfortunately, I put some weight back on, but that will go soon, as I am back on track with my food now.

Who did your hysterectomy?  I am just nosey, seeing that you live not far from me.  I love my OB/GYN, as he gently encouraged me to look into the weight loss surgery at my appointment each year I went for my annual tune-up and check under the hood.  I go to Dr. Jerrold Snyder in Langhorne. 

Anywho, if you are ever looking for a walking buddy, when you are ready for it, I am not far away.  PM me if you wish to exchange phone numbers. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Victoria B.
on 8/17/08 11:43 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Trish,
Dr Schwartz center for womans health did it for me. I was lucky She was able to keep both overies.

I have a few weeks before I can walk but I love falls township park to walk at.

I will contact you soon,
Victoria

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views