Darn ......forgot again !

Ready4 AChange
on 8/16/08 9:47 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Is it a senior moment or am I just not supposed to attend the support meetings at Brinton Lake on Saturdays ?  I really wanted to go to this one ( nutritionist was supposed to be there ) but I forgot again. Not like I had anything major planned . Guess I better up those memory vitamins ,   headbanging.gif image by Ready4Achange     I thought I put it on my calendar .
Kathy did you make it ?

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Nicole0216
on 8/17/08 7:14 am - Lancaster, PA
Tie a string around your finger, LOL
dit657
on 8/17/08 9:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Sandy - you probably forgot because they changed the date - it was supposed to be next Saturday. That being said no, I didn't make it either - we had the opportunity to visit friends at the beach this weekend and couldn't pass it up! So glad we didn't because the weather was incredible and we had a lovely, relaxing time. We'll make it to the next one!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jackie j
on 8/18/08 6:45 am - Glenmoore, PA
OMG Sandy!   That eyeball is freakin me out!!    

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views