Hey HT (Heather Thomas) Happy 2 YR Surgiversary!

Dennis Belk
on 8/16/08 1:48 am - Philadelphia, PA

Today is Heather Thomas' 2 YEAR SURGIVERSARY!!!
YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Heather you have surpassed all expectations. 
You have done wonderfully with your journey, losing the weight, gaining in professional stature, gaining in personal growth, a founding member of the Heather Group, providing support for the best group of people I have ever known, being the first in our WLS FAMILY to have twin babies! (And Bryan gets some of that credit too!) and the twins, Abby and Joey, are soooooo precious!

So please join me in celebrating our HT's milestone!  

Dennis   

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/08 2:16 am
Yay HT!!!!  Congratulations on 2 great years!!  Can you believe 2 years have gone by already??  You have gained (and lost LOL) so much in the last 24 months...health, fitness, a new body and babies!!! 

HG
Heather T.
on 8/16/08 7:47 am - Bucks County, PA

Thanks HG!!!!  What a crazy two years!!!  You're next, can you believe it...the Heathers are turning two!!!  (I just hope we don't hit our "terrible twos"...lol....but I do have an attitude due to the sleep deprivation!!)
Miss ya, hope to see ya soon!
HT

I'm a classic overachiever, I'm a mom of twins!!

jackie j
on 8/16/08 1:42 pm - Glenmoore, PA
Congratulations HT!   You've accomplished so much and with such a great sense of humor!   As one of the "Heathers" you have contributed so much to OH and Barix patients over these past two years (not the least of which our two little meeting mascots).  Keep on successing!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Heather T.
on 8/17/08 6:57 am - Bucks County, PA
Thanks Jackie!

Heather T.
on 8/16/08 7:45 am - Bucks County, PA

Thanks Dennis!!!!  Someday, I will find out your secret for remembering all these dates!!! 
It definitely has been a great two years, and things seems to be coming two's for me this year...I can't believe it has already been two years...this morning I reflected back on what I was doing two years ago today.  I remember pre-surgery thinking of all the things that was going to happen for me in the coming months/years, and I never could have imagined that it would be this good!!!  What a ride it has been!!
I know that my life has definitely changed for the better, not only because of the weight loss and the babies, but I have been blessed to  have you and the rest of the OH/Barix family in my life!!!  I don't know what I would do without you guys!!  I miss you all and hope to see you all real soon!
Love,
HT

Patricia R.
on 8/16/08 11:27 am - Perry, MI
Hey Girlfriend,
I remember standing at the scale at Barix at our PATs wondering what my life was going to be like, and feeling like I was getting ready to go on the greatest adventure of my life.  A trip to the moon would not have interested me as much as my desire to go on this journey, and I would love to travel in space in another life.

I am so thrilled for you on this day.  You have accomplished so much in such a short time, most especially creating those two beautiful little lives.  God has certainly blessed you in allowing you to become a WLS Mommy of not one, but two precious munchkins. 

Congratulations on your achievement.

Huggles and love,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Heather T.
on 8/16/08 12:37 pm - Bucks County, PA
Thanks Trish....
I remember how happy we were at our PAT's, so hopeful for what was to come!! Now here we are "successing" our way through!!! 
What a great two years its been!!
HT

bubble273
on 8/16/08 9:20 am - Levittown, PA
CONGRATULATIONS, Heather!!!!

Karen

Heather T.
on 8/16/08 12:37 pm - Bucks County, PA
Thanks Karen!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views