Why I hate trying to lose weight!!

BlancheJackson
on 8/16/08 12:56 am - Butler, PA
I've been doing really well watching my food intake.. a few bad days, but not like thousands of calories or anything...   then why is it that I'm up a full pound from my last weigh in????

Grrrr... I drink lots of liquids.. not dehydrated.
Not alot of salty foods..
Yes, my monthly friend is due in 3 or 4 days, but a full pound when I expected at least a small loss... I would have been happy with a few tenths of a pound lost!!!!

Frustration is the name of the game.  I'm going to try doing protein shakes for all but dinner today.... we'll see.. maybe I'll get it started again.   I KNOW it's normal, but it's still darned frustrating!!

I even waited 5 days to get on the scale.  :-(

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

(deactivated member)
on 8/16/08 9:04 am
It's all a part of being a woman.  Up and down and up and down....its the story of my life.  I usually gain 5 to 8 pounds the week before my period and it sticks around for about a week, then, it disappears overnight.  I know it's frustrating, but hang in there and don't let it deter you from staying on course.  Oh, and it usually helps if I kick the scale and call it a few choice names LOL
Shannon O.
on 8/16/08 10:34 am - Reading, PA
well not matter what I do right now my weight is bouncing from 224 to 227... there is no reason for it... just does and I am 2 weeks if not more from my monthly friend... it just sucks to be a girl and lose the weight!

Nicole0216
on 8/17/08 7:35 am - Lancaster, PA
it will get better just keep doing what you are doing. I gaurantee it will be better than quitting.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views