For the Barix Meeting Wednesday Night, 8/20.

Dennis Belk
on 8/16/08 4:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Everyone,
What subjects, topics, or news, would you like to discuss at the next Barix post-op meeting?

Dennis Belk
Post-op Support Group Leader
Langhorne, PA

bcutekitty
on 8/16/08 5:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Dennis i will be coming to my first Barix meeting as of right now lol i would like to discuss stalls and how to break them

Dennis Belk
on 8/17/08 2:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Kim,
OK I've got you down, it's a popular subject and we'll be sure to have plenty of ideas for you.
See ya then,

Dennis
Patricia R.
on 8/16/08 9:31 am - Perry, MI
Dennis,
I know I promised to attend Wednesday, BUT, it turns out that next week is the only time I have this Summer to visit my mom in Wilkes Barre.  I am going up on Tuesday after work, and returning Thursday, because I have to work again on Friday.  If I don't visit her sometime, she will disinherit me and adopt some other 50 year old grandmother.  (Not that she is rich, she lives on Social Security.)  I work on alternating weekends, and rarely have time during the school year to go visit her.

I promise, cross my heart, to make the September meeting.  I will even give you my address so you can kidnap me if need be.  The pity is, I live 5 minutes from Barix, right in Langhorne. 

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Sherri1789
on 8/16/08 10:35 am - langhorne, PA
I am attending a post op with a friend thats a post from Barix and I have my first appointment with Dr. Pupkova the27th!!!  Can't wait to hear everyone's stories!!!!
Dennis Belk
on 8/17/08 2:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Sherri,
Congrats on moving along with your journey. We look forward to meeting you and sharing with you.

Dennis 
Dennis Belk
on 8/17/08 2:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Trish,
Life does get busy and your Mom is a big priority. Just keep working hard and I'll kidnap ya in September. LOL

Dennis
tracyb330
on 8/17/08 12:57 am - Temple, PA
I really wanted to go since it would be my first meeting since my surgery but that is my first day back to work since the surgery and I don't know if I can handle work and the 3 hour round trip to the meeting so I won't be there. I will for sure make it to the September meeting.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Dennis Belk
on 8/17/08 2:41 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Tracy,
I agree and you should take it slow and see how your first day goes. We'll see ya in September!

Dennis
GD_007
on 8/17/08 4:44 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Hey Dennis,

Looking forward to seeing you again.

I'd like to hear if any progress had been made towards hosting Saturday Meetings in conjunction with Wednesday Post-Op meetings.

Regards,
-Greg D
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views