FRIDAY ROLL CALL

Liz R.
on 8/14/08 9:18 pm - Easton, PA
TGIF everyone! I have another busy day - so what else is new right? lol

I had another "episode" with this pain last night - it is really starting to frustrate me - I sure hope that Dr Boe gets an answer today, I would hate to have to wait another weekend of not knowing what is going on.

After work I have to stop and the hospital and pick up the CT scan results to take to Dr Brader, then I am going home to meet my aunt and cousin. Rachel is so excited that we got a kitten she wants to spend the night. Tomorrow has me flea bombing the house and then cleaning up the aftermath - still trying to figure out how my HOUSE cats got fleas but anyway. Sunday will be spent at the hospital with my Mom.

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Liz
Patricia R.
on 8/14/08 9:21 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Liz,
I was about to post the Roll Call, and saw you did it. 

I am on my way home from Michigan, where I had a blast chasing my granddaughter around.  Right now, I am in Pittsburgh, hoping to get on the road by noon, and head home to Langhorne.  I work on Saturday at the hospital.

So far I have avoided the nasty weather.  Thank God.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Jackie Smith
on 8/14/08 9:41 pm - Coatesville, PA

Good Morning,
I'm off to work for the day.  My PATS went well.  I am preparing myself for the 10 day diet by starting the protien drinks.  I am able to drink the Nectur Coffee with almond syrup in it.  A nice almond latte in the morning.  And I have been having the Nectur Fuzzy Navel with SF Peach Iced Tea mixed in.  Both over ice. 
I am going to do some cooking for my family this weekend.  I grabbed my Once A Month Cooking cookbooks to take to work with me.  I hope to get 10 or 15 meals in the freezer.  We have lots of pork chops and beef that can be tossed on the grill as well.  As of Sunday morning I will be on my 53 day funny food diet.  I do not want my family to suffer through this!
Jackie

Surgery with D. B on Aug 27th

bubble273
on 8/14/08 9:49 pm - Levittown, PA
TGIF to everyone!!!

I'm glad the weekend is here.  I have my niece's birthday party tomorrow and I haven't seen her in a little while.  And I will see most of my best friend's family tomorrow which will be nice because they haven't seen me in months.  So they probably won't recognize me!!!  That's always fun too :)

Today has me finishing up a transcript that I have to turn in today.  Well, three, I should say, because there were three witnesses.  I don't feel like proofreading some of it.  So I will probably send some to the office for them to read.

After that nothing much planned.  My brother-in-law is here for a couple of days with three of his kids.  So I sort of have to entertain, but not really!!!  Connor is all excited that he has his cousins to do things with.  So that keeps him out of my hair for a little while :)

Well, everyone have a great Friday!!

Karen

dit657
on 8/14/08 9:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - Liz I sure hope you get some answers today - I can understand your frustration at not knowing whats going on with your body.

Trish - sounds like a great visit with the munchkin! Glad you had good travel weather.

Jackie - Dr Boe is a darling!! The 10 day liquid diet isn't too bad after the first couple of days. One of the things I did to get thru it was buy good lo-sodium canned soup and drain the broth and have that instead of plain broth - much more flavorful.

As for me it was a busy morning - got up early and rode my bike, got ready for work, walked the dog, finished some laundry, dropped the dog off at Fuzzy Butts for his fun day and then headed into work. One of the guys in here is treating us all to pizza today to celebrate the fact that he doesn't have to pay child support anymore and my 6 month surgiversary! Its actually Monday, but we'll celebrate today.

This weekend hubby and I are heading to the beach - can't wait!! Need a little break away from the house and mom. She'll be fine for 2 days by herself.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 8/14/08 10:18 pm - Easton, PA
Hey Liz!!  I sure do hope you get answers soon....this is borderline on ridiculous at this point!  I certainly feel for you...

I'm getting myself something to eat and then I need to pack for the weekend get away.  I was supposed to start the packing yesterday - but cleaning up took longer than I had anticipated and then I was exhausted and just vegged on the couch for awhile before taking hubby to the doctors.  Then of course I was so OVERtired I couldn't fall asleep - so it was about 4pm before I went to bed and was up before 9.  I'm a minimum 7hr type of girl most nights.....so the sucked for me!

lol...anyway, after packing (and probably watching some tv) I'll be headed off to bed as I am in at 9pm tonight, not 11pm so I want to get a good "nights" sleep in.  After that it'll be heading to Baltimore for the weekend!  I'm very ready for it!

Hugs to all,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 8/14/08 10:40 pm - Easton, PA
it is ridiculous!!

enjoy your weekend in baltimore!
bcutekitty
on 8/14/08 10:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM Liz&Pa,
 well iam off today so i have a couple errands to run and then home to clean i have wrote myself a list of things i want to have done by Sunday,me and hubby are going to send our 1st weekend this whole summer at HOME horayyyyy i just feel like all i do is run,so together we will get this list done,but i did promise him tomorrow will be a pj and movie day in bed but not sleeping lmao!!!!!!!
we are all by ourselves now as all my children have moved out was hurt,depressed,but now it is so quiet other then this damn dog barking at the kitten all day lol
Have a great friday everybody!
Liz good luck,Pam have a great weekend

lauraanne715
on 8/14/08 11:00 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!!

Liz--I hope you get some answers today!!! I am keeping you in my prayers!  Pam--have a great time in Baltimore! I love that city! It is so fun!!

Well today I am home and taking a break from setting up my classroom.  I somehow with all my up and down off of chairs and desks to hang stuff up and thus managed to stress my knee out and it is now achy but not horrible.  So therefore-no climbing up on chairs and desks today or weekend!

Today I am doing laundry and dishes and then settling in to work on school work before diving back into the book I am reading...Has anyone read Twilight by Stephanie Meyer? It is so far very good! Apparently they are making it into a movie to be released in December.  It is the first book in the series so it will be off to Barnes and Noble to pick up the next book tonight because I will be done the book before hubby is home from work! LOL I am such a fast reader it drives him nuts!!

Anyway hope everyone has a great day!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

BlancheJackson
on 8/14/08 11:13 pm - Butler, PA
Good morning PA!!   Hey.. it sounds like everyone is really looking forward to the weekend!  It's just another two days to me as I still have to babysit, and most in my household still have to work.. but maybe I'll get to ride a little this weekend too!

Sunday, I have to drive to Breezewood to meet up with the mother of my daughter's fiance's child .. she's picking her up.  We've had her this week. I'll miss her as she's a wonderful help with Adrianna!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting word from my DH...  of all days, he had to work late (he's an overnighter and should have been home by now)... he has the keys to all of our vehicles... and people here have to go to work!!!...    Grrr... he's an hour away down in Pittsburgh!!

Liz,   your house cats can still get fleas.. mine did  too... reason is that people bring them in on their clothing and shoes...and if there is a place for them to live, they will find it!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views