OT Pray for my family

Nicole0216
on 8/14/08 11:55 pm - Lancaster, PA
HUGS TO YOU HG
tammypa
on 8/14/08 10:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Nicole,
I am so sorry to hear about your nieces. There is so much for young people to handle these days. I think it was easier being a teen in the 70's. I will pray for them and their parents. Tammy 
Nicole0216
on 8/14/08 11:56 pm - Lancaster, PA
thank you Tammy, you continue to be in my prayers as well.
Pam Hart
on 8/14/08 10:09 pm - Easton, PA
Nicole,

Such a difficult time - your family will be in my thoughts.  Last year we placed my brother in a rehab for drugs and what not - and although he was a bit older - it was still so difficult for the family to go through. 

Add on top of that your other niece, your family is under so much pressure right now.

Let me know if you need anything else.....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 8/14/08 11:57 pm - Lancaster, PA
thanks Pam. I am resisting the urge to rush in and try and make it better. This is something they have to deal with and figure out on their own. That is part of the reason it got this bad because they have been in denial and willing to let everyone else clean up their messes.
bcutekitty
on 8/14/08 10:22 pm - Philadelphia, PA
My prayers are sent to you Nicole

Nicole0216
on 8/14/08 11:58 pm - Lancaster, PA
thank you
lauraanne715
on 8/14/08 11:05 pm - Pottstown, PA
Nicole-
What a difficult thing for you and your family to go through.  I hope that the girls recieve the help they need and that your sister and husband also recieve help.  I think the best thing to do is what you are doing--supporting them and loving them.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers and hope that a resolution is found for all their troubles. 

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Nicole0216
on 8/14/08 11:59 pm - Lancaster, PA
thank you Laura
bubble273
on 8/15/08 1:37 am - Levittown, PA
Wow, Nicole...that is a lot for one family to handle.  I hope that all will be okay.  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.  Stay strong for you sister and hang in there.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views