Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Friday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/14/08 10:49 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning Everyone!!

Okay today I am back after yesterday's abscence.  The knee was a little achy this morning from stepping up and down off of chairs and desks to hgang things in my classroom. (I like to think of it as  "step aerobics" LOL)

But I got on my treadmill this morning and walked for an hour on a lower intensity so I didn't stress out my knee too much. 

Today I am taking a break from setting up the classroom so hopefully the weekend will give my knee time to get back to normal. I don't want to overdo it and then not be able to work out at all.  I finally got myself into a good groove here and don't want to stop!! 

Okay so what are your excersise plans today??

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/14/08 11:46 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I got up early and on my bike - did 5 miles, which is less than normal but I plan on hitting the gym tonight for another 5 miles on the bike then my circuit training. Also walked the dog and folded laundry laundry so I had a pretty active morning.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 8/15/08 4:49 am
I have decided to join a new gym tonight.  I currently belong to one that is about 2 minutes from my house, but is a pit.  The equipment is old and falling apart, the place is small and the whole set up is very unprofessional.  I paid $250.00 for the year when I joined and it is up October 1st.  His new rate is $350 for the year if you pay up front.  I am not paying that much for equipment that you aren't sure is going to hold up long enough for you to finish your work out.  The one thing I will miss is the owner's dog.  He is so ugly he is cute LOL  He always greets you at the door and follows people around.

There is a gym called Rascals on route 100 in North Coventry.  They are basically the same thing as Planet Fitness.  $10.99/mo with no contract.  I have to run to Lowe's for paint after work, so I will stop in and join.  That's about it for my exercise though for today.  I will go to the gym tomorrow.

HG
Shannon O.
on 8/15/08 6:06 am - Reading, PA
Well, tonight I work at Lane Bryant... so lots of walking, straighting, folding, etc... so that is my workout tonight... I have learned my lesson not to go to the gym and then go to work later that day lol...

Hope your knee feels better...

Nicole0216
on 8/15/08 6:36 am - Lancaster, PA
Not me I am slack but I am starting my cousins cross fit work outs on Sunday, Jason is even gonna do them with me.
GD_007
on 8/15/08 12:07 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
I did my standard ~1.5miles walk with the baby this morning.  It was a very nice day.
-GD
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views