My bra

Liz R.
on 8/14/08 9:13 pm - Easton, PA
Congrats Heather! It's amazing the little things that we let slip us by! I had forgotten all about buying new bras and underware until they started falling down...

Like Nicole I too have bra drama - need to get out to the VF outlet to get some when I go see Dr Brader next week.

Liz
Nicole0216
on 8/15/08 11:11 am - Lancaster, PA
Hijack when you do you come see Dr. B? Maybe we could meet up?
dit657
on 8/14/08 9:43 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Great post Heather, and one most of us ladies can relate to! I keep trying to fit myself in different sizes too but its just not working. Its like all the life has gone out of th girls, even tho they're still quite a presence! After Labor Day I have to find a dressy outfit for a wedding so I thought I'd hit Nordstroms and their bra dept at the same time - I understand from other well-endowed friends that they have excellent fitters over there and great bras. At this point tho I'm thinking the only thing that's going to lift these babies are steel girders!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lauraanne715
on 8/14/08 11:14 pm - Pottstown, PA
Heather--Wow!  That is awesome!  Why is it our boobs are always the first thing we lose weight in the most!!  I wish my ass had dropped as much as my boobs have in the last two months!!  LOL 

But that is great!!  Congrats all around!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Mary Benford
on 8/15/08 12:39 am - Emmaus, PA
Yay for happy BOOBS!!!! :)

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

GinaB308
on 8/15/08 1:21 am - PA
Hey Heather,

You are soo lucky you have boobs................mine are gone!!!!  I went from a 42 full c to a 34 barely B.  "fried eggs terms it best"  or "deflated balloons" LOL.  that's ok, i'm good with it.  Atleast I don't have to hold my boobs and ass when I run now!

Victoria's secret has a nice clearance sale going on now and they always have small sizes; if you sign up for their Angels card you will get free pany coupons and the like every month.

Gina

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/08 2:04 am
I will check them out...thanks for the info.

HG
ladychief231
on 8/15/08 2:36 am - Douglassville, PA
Heather I enjoyed your post. I was chucking out loud in my office. Thanks all for the smiles.

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

jackie j
on 8/15/08 3:26 am - Glenmoore, PA
I "support" Smooth Sensations Bras at Fredericks in KofP mall (ask for their $9.99 stock in the back; selling off their spring colors right now!)  I went from 46 DD to 36D myself and I LOVE, LOVE these bras and they wear like iron!   Thank God they are lifted so high I can't see my thighs below...I'd cry I'm sure.   

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

New_Beginnings_36
on 8/15/08 4:13 am - PA
Heather - Congrats on the 36! It's the everyday wow moments that seem to mean the most :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views