My bra

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/08 11:16 am, edited 8/14/08 11:18 am
Sorry boys...no pictures

I was in great need of new bras, but have been putting it off because I really didn't want to put out the money right now.  However, every time I would bend over, the girls would spring loose and I would be tucking them back in...especially at work...but everyone was getting used to seeing me with my hands stuffed down my shirt fixing things   I got the shopping bug this week and decided to get measured.  I am now a 36....I started at a 48!  I was shocked to say the least...I'm not even sure how small bra bands go.  I was a DD preop and am still a D/DD cup now depending on the style   Now, if my ass and thighs would catch up, I would be thrilled. 

HG
Pam Hart
on 8/14/08 11:56 am - Easton, PA
WOW!!  Glad you went out shopping - they really do make all the difference in the world!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/08 12:13 pm
Apparently so.  The next morning, I was sharing the news of my new bras and my co-worker said "I thought your boobs were perkier today!" LOL Glad someone noticed!

GD_007
on 8/14/08 12:08 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Awww shucks.....just when I though the message board was getting good....

I think you now have the same measurements as Jessica Simpson....not that I know this data off the top of my head or anything

-GD
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/08 12:15 pm
LOL....That's about the only thing I have in common with Jessica Simpson but, hey, at least it's something.  I will take it! 
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/08 12:36 pm
Heather isn't that a great feeling when you get a new bra in the right size....Congrats on that 36!
sbrunell
on 8/14/08 12:36 pm - Bensalem, PA
I am a bit upset here....Pam has shown us her sexy dress, and her tattoo....

My mother always encouraged me to share; I am sure yours did too!

I've posted this before, but I like boobs...even if they make me become one.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

bubble273
on 8/14/08 12:47 pm - Levittown, PA
LOL...Heather, I knew when I saw "my bra" that this was going to be good.  I know the feeling of the girls falling out.  A few months ago I had gone and got a bra fitting and I was so excited, because "the girls" were lifted.  Well, now they need to be lifted even more.  It's really horrifying.  I feel bad for my husband, as he is a total boob man like Steve and all men, and I literally have all padding from the bra and nothing else!!!  But that's the way the cookie crumbles and he'll have to deal with it until we hit the lotto and I can get my arms and boobs fixed :)

Thanks for your post.  I really did get a kick out of it.

Karen

Nicole0216
on 8/14/08 2:29 pm - Lancaster, PA
I continue to have bra drama. I am in need of an intervention glad you found a solution.
Dennis Belk
on 8/14/08 8:50 pm - Philadelphia, PA

I sense that the girls are really happy!
I imagine.
WOW to them both!

DB

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views