Pilgrimage??

joldaker
on 8/14/08 1:29 am - West Bradford, PA
I know I have been offline for a while now, and I fear that I may have missed some info.
Has anyone posted, or does anyone know if we are having a pilgrimage in October. At the last one I heard that we would be having another then.

Thank you in advance for any information.

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
EileenWalton
on 8/14/08 3:09 am
I don't have a definitive answer for you but I believe the pilgrimage organizers were thinking of a way to combine our pilgrimage with the OH event on October 4.  Not sure if anything has been posted about that because I've been away also.

My real reason for posting is to say:  Girl, you look amazing.  Love, love, love the new avatar.
Eileen

joldaker
on 8/14/08 4:01 am - West Bradford, PA
Thank you Eileen.

I just cant wait to see you all again. I had so much fun and it is about time to get away again.

I will post newer pics soon.

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Pam Hart
on 8/14/08 4:52 am - Easton, PA
Jen,

I second the love love love the new avatar - you are looking quite amazing!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tammypa
on 8/14/08 4:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Jen,
I am  jumping on the avatar bandwagon.
Love ur new photo.
Hope to see u at the Pilgrimage also.
Tammy
Dennis Belk
on 8/15/08 12:24 am, edited 8/15/08 12:33 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Jen & Everyone,

Like Eileen mentioned the thought is to piggyback on the OH event Oct. 4th. We can all attend on that Sat. and the pilgrimage would be the Sun. with support group meetings  all day at the same location. Many of us have discussed this idea but haven't had any meetings yet. That will come pretty soon though. Look for the latest to be posted here and via email.  

Dennis   

PS - Hey Jen I'm lovin the new pics!
Great job!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views