Shhhhh... The secret is out and I wanted to share with my OH Friends!

NANCYL
on 8/14/08 5:08 am - PHILA, PA
Hi Everyone,
I have been MIA for about a month and trying to collect my thoughts, but now that everything is OK and I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to have a BABY!!!!!!

Yes you are reading right after just celebrating my 2 yr Anniversary on July 24th I am Pregnant!!
It was alittle bit of a shock to me considering my daughter just turned 10 yrs old I found out the day before my birthday,  July 9th I am due on March 17th 2009 !! I just got back from my U/S and some additional testing because of my age I am 36yrs anything after 35yr and I have a history of ecotopic and my daughter was premature. However this was all BEFORE my Gastric Bypass Surgery now that I have lost  weight they told me I am in A++++++++++ Health and This pregnancy will be much better then the others. Barix has been WONDERFUL with helping with my nutrition and vitamins and Dr. Marymor was so happy for us (he knew my husband wanting another child) so that is why I have been missing form the  boards and Thanks to everyone that I emailed you all came though with Great answers.

Just keep us in your prayers it going to be a crazy 6 months!!!!!!

Thanks,
Nancy
bubble273
on 8/14/08 5:15 am - Levittown, PA
Nancy,

I am soooooooooo glad everything is going well.  I was wondering when you were going to spill the beans!!!  I'm very happy for you and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers over the next 6 months.  I know you will be just fine and that baby will be nice and healthy.

Keep us posted on how you're doing.  Take good care.

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/08 5:19 am
Nancy congrats! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for an easy 6 months!
dit657
on 8/14/08 6:14 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Nancy - that is wonderful news!! Wish you well with everything - sounds like you're in excellent health to carry this baby. All the best - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 8/14/08 6:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nancy,
What incredibly wonderful news. I am so happy for you and your husband.
Congratulations, Tammy 
Ready4 AChange
on 8/14/08 6:23 am - Upper Chichester, PA

Congratulations to you and your family. You will do fine. I was 39 when I had my youngest and to tell you the truth age did help me. I was more tolerant and appreciated the baby so much more than when I was in my 20's. I was heavy then but I still kept active chasing my daughter ( and grandson who was three months younger  )
Congratulations again.

Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/08 6:48 am
WOW, Nancy!!  Congratulations!!  What a wonderful surprise for you and your family.

Heather G
Nicole0216
on 8/14/08 7:06 am - Lancaster, PA
Congratulations that is a huge surprise,
EileenWalton
on 8/14/08 7:50 am
A new baby....could anything be more wonderful.  Congrats to you and hubby. 
Eileen

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/08 7:51 am, edited 8/14/08 7:52 am - Horsham, PA
Congratulations!! 
That is so fantastic,
don't worry over your age, now that you've lost all that weight, you'll be able to do everything .  My Children are spread apart and get along great - even though people think the oldest is the youngest Dad when he takes her out, he is 31 and our youngest is 12.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views